Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

hotel recommendations needed, skiing with teens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads,

I am really hoping that someone can help me here with this one as seem to be having a bit of a dilemma.

We are going skiing the first week in March (not booked yet), me and hubby with our 2 teens, aged 15 and 17. We haven't had a ski holiday for a couple of years but ideally would like to stay in a hotel that's a bit lively, maybe with a club next door or in the same hotel. Are we mad I hear you ask!

Well there is method in my madness because I have this idea that both of my lovely teens will find it in themselves to get along for a week and go off to the disco (yes it was a disco when I last went) leaving me and hubby for a bit of time on our own rolling eyes

We are Intermediate skiiers and son boards, we love nice views, good apres ski and are very excited at the prospect of a good holiday so really don't want to get it wrong. Has anybody got any recommendations that they think its worth me checking out. We are not even fussy about the country we go to although we have only skiied in Austria before.

Its so much better when you can chat to like minded skiiers and not travel operators,

Thanks in advance Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A negative suggestion - but best not go to France, as that's peak time. Austria (provided it's not peak time there - I wouldn't know) would probably be better.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Saalbach nightlife is friendly enough that you don't need to worry about them going out, and lively enough they'll have a great time. Ace apres ski too, and the resort will be great for anything else you want too. Hopefully someone else can chip in with accommodation options.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy