Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 spaces in self catering apartment Courchevel 1550 week beginning Jan 21st to the 28th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello snow love people,

Myself and my friend have for a self catering apartment in Courchevel (France), it's situated in 1550m the apartment is in a perfect location ski-wise and boasts an excellent standard of facilities(basic but all mod cons). Adjacent to the Les Brigues piste running from 1850 to 1300, it offers ski in/out capability.

It is a short walk (250m) to the new 6-man high-speed chair, linking directly to 1850 and all the main ski areas.

The date that I am going is from the 21st of January 2012 and returning back to the UK on the 28th of January. Currently myself and my friend are based in the self catering apartment, a further 3 sharing would be ideal. The cost works out to be less than £120 for the week. We will be joining up with a further group of experienced boarders/skiers advanced, intermediate and beginners once there, ages are of the group are from early 20s to mid 40s.

If interested, PM, reply, call me etc
Hanif Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi hanifsnow have you got any places left as i am intrested Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Hanifsnow, would also be interested, any spaces?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ditto, still got that 3rd place left?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hanifsnow wrote:
Hello snow love people,

Myself and my friend have for a self catering apartment in Courchevel (France), it's situated in 1550m the apartment is in a perfect location ski-wise and boasts an excellent standard of facilities(basic but all mod cons). Adjacent to the Les Brigues piste running from 1850 to 1300, it offers ski in/out capability.

It is a short walk (250m) to the new 6-man high-speed chair, linking directly to 1850 and all the main ski areas.

The date that I am going is from the 21st of January 2012 and returning back to the UK on the 28th of January. Currently myself and my friend are based in the self catering apartment, a further 3 sharing would be ideal. The cost works out to be less than £120 for the week. We will be joining up with a further group of experienced boarders/skiers advanced, intermediate and beginners once there, ages are of the group are from early 20s to mid 40s.

If interested, PM, reply, call me etc
Hanif Very Happy Very Happy

Hello,

I am also intrested. Have one more free place?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes one place left folks
Not sure why the previous messages to you all individually havent worked, email me at:
hanif_rehman(at)hotmail.co.uk Replace the (at) with an @.

There is one place left in the apartment now, please let me know soon, first come first served and all that Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for response, but finally got something sorted out elsewhere!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi there ,

have you still got a place left in the appartment ? pm me or email me at steve72@email.com....

Thanks Steve Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Still got a place?
email me at
makeyourwill@yahoo.com

Mark
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Harry and Steve,

One spot left guys. Drop me a PM or email to discuss further Smile

H
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hey !

do you still have a place left

i am keen to join

Yaz
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
more space in Courchevel 21 Jan for a week----see singlesport.com chalet Yale or Elise or call me 0118 9842755 Thanks Ruth
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi Hanifsnow Is the place still available I may be interested since I could go at short notice!? Yuri
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy