Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mens WC GS Sölden

Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone think Eurosport read their forum?

Maybe worth mentioning it on here... http://uk.messages.eurosport.yahoo.com/Winter_Sports/threadview?m=tm&bn=UKS-WI-general&tid=2323&mid=2323&tof=1&frt=1
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cynic wrote:
Golden rule after watching skiing on Eurosport for many years = Always record the next two programmes following the skiing. And if you have Sky+ record ordinary feed and HD as I have known one to be changed to f****** Nordic sweaties with a gun before now.

Are you mean real skiing Madeye-Smiley

Eurosports coverage of the Biathlon is excellent - Much better commentators (sorry John)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Are you mean real skiing

Eurosports coverage of the Biathlon is excellent - Much better commentators (sorry John)

There's nothing quite like watching a fit young lady/ladies with a gun! Very Happy

Sorry fetish of mine I guess Embarassed
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Eurosport is the most infuriating channel ever, but at least we get to see some of the sport we love. I would not bother with Sky/Virgin if it was not for Eurosport. Its also the best for motorcycling. Rip Simoncelli. A very sad day.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sun 23-10-11 22:21; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Rip Lorenzo

Shocked Puzzled
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
gatecrasher wrote:
Quote:

Rip Lorenzo

Shocked Puzzled

Sorry my mistake, I was trying to multi-task. Mistake corrected.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
[quote="gatecrasher"]
Quote:

There's nothing quite like watching a fit young lady/ladies with a gun! Very Happy

Sorry fetish of mine I guess Embarassed

A perfectly acceptable fetish and one I'm proud to indulge wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
redrunmarcus wrote:
I have just subscribed and I get the internal error too .........well worth the effort Evil or Very Mad

Just for info, I reported the fact that I was getting the "internal server error" message to Eurosport and I have just received an e-mail from them apologising for the inconvenience and are giving me one additional month free subscription.

I'll see if the error re-occurs, hopefully it won't!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
gatecrasher, Rob D,
Quote:

Quote:

There's nothing quite like watching a fit young lady/ladies with a gun!

Sorry fetish of mine I guess

A perfectly acceptable fetish and one I'm proud to indulge

Have you been introduced to Scarpa yet? One may be hard stretched to compare him to a "fit young lady" but for Fetishes and Guns....he´s yer man wink Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

Have you been introduced to Scarpa yet? One may be hard stretched to compare him to a "fit young lady

Hmm! not sure of the limitations to this fetish? but here goes.... well HELLOOO Scarpa!!! Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
gatecrasher, you have no idea what you may have started Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Alastair Pink wrote:
Great performance from Ted Ligety, but what about the 2nd placed young Frenchman Alexis Pinturault - I think France have found a new skiing star! Madeye-Smiley

He's half Norwegian y'know (his mum is Norwegian).

Just staking a little claim for my adopted country. Not a great second run for Svindal, and Jansrud was really suffering with his slipped disc, so we'll pretend like Alexis was flying the Norwegian flag just a little bit.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
squawker, he is a star for sure, although we should have had him in the reckonning, turned in some great results last season for a "newbie".
Please do join us all here for the Levi race Blush Blush Blush Little Angel Little Angel Little Angel Would be great to hear from a local!!
I was really upset for Janrud too, he is a great skier who is often in Svindals shadow, but he is so consistant, I hope the back troubles are just short term.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
gatecrasher, Hello there.... just for you...

http://alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/index.html

Actresses and celebs... even TPT gets a look in...

http://alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/P/Text/TaraPalmer-Tomkinson
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Scarpa, OOH that´s nice Blush

Carrie Anne Moss is the winner though.
snow conditions
kooky, I was thinking more

http://alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/T/Text/CharlizeTheron2.html

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 28-10-11 19:53; edited 2 times in total
latest report
Scarpa, whoah! So much to see, so little time! thanks Very Happy

kooky, Carrie Anne Moss=not nearly enough flesh for my liking! wink
snow conditions
gatecrasher, Oh... whatever happened to leaving something to the imagination. And you always need some cute outfit to spend time cutting off the flesh.
latest report
http://alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/Z/Text/ReneeZellweger.html

That's a surprise Shocked
snow report
Scarpa, yeah!.... But there doesn't have to a lot left! Laughing Laughing

"I'm going outside" "I maybe some time!"
latest report
Good Lord..I would hate to see what you boys get up to with a diamond file and a pair of wax scrapers Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
snow report
http://www.moviebadgirls.com/capimage/Chicks_Who_Love_Guns_03.JPG
snow conditions
kooky, You mean you haven't seen the 'special sHs thread'? The one just for the ladies where the men get waxed, filed and scraped Shocked
ski holidays
Scarpa, Not 100% comfortable with the waxing bit! Shocked

"Blimey that was hell of a phone update, 226 meg!"
snow conditions
http://alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/D/Text/DEBS1.html

Ok so I'm shallow!
snow conditions
gatecrasher, You would have to build a whole suite of kennels for them wink
snow report
The potty training might be fun though Twisted Evil
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy