Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mens WC GS Sölden

Poster: A snowHead
start list here http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=66681

much though it grieves me to say it, I think the hill will take Bode out, it looked really compact up there.

going for shreddy Teddy for the win, 2.Janka and 3 Jansrud.

Should be a storming race Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cannot wait for this, my viewing of todays women's race has been pooed on by tennis grrrr, but enjoying the highlights with a slightly under chilled pinot grigio!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kooky, Your man Bode is 2.1/1 with bwin.com to ski out in either 1st or 2nd run.....worth a punt me thinks.. Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
briand6868, Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad LOL, yep I do think he will ski out, but wait for the first DH/SG........I know who my monies is on Madeye-Smiley
(edit spelling, I was distracted by my semi naked bode pics)

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sat 22-10-11 20:10; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
briand6868, BTW hop over to the other thread and tak a punt , it´s all good fun Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Bodes got new GS kit
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cynic, I like him in this kit

DISCLAIMER
I know this is a poor display of sexism, but if the boys can go on about wanting to put Lindsey on thier"podium" then they need to expect some competition Little Angel Little Angel Blush Blush
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
looking pretty icy up there tis morning, after a very cold night.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Go Benni!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Where's the ski area on the Tirol advert, don't recognise it!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just need Svindal to move up a few places after the first run, and i'm on for a clean sweep. Will look good for the Prediction League... Cool

Looks very Icy today.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
spud, tracks in the sun now wink

and I just need Jansrud to move up a bit and I am in for a clean sweep too.......the battle of the Norwegians Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Second run should be interesting, look out for Pinturault wow! Although Ted has a bit more time gain on the second run after a reasonable error on the first run....
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
yeah 2nd run is a lot tighter! 5 extra gates should be fun Shocked
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Come on svindal, need you in the top 3 as well!!!
ski holidays
Where did it go? Cycling has taken its space? Sad
latest report
yup, cycling, tennis and snooker, its not live now, only on at 3pm (at the earliest)
latest report
God you poor folk over there, I would be going loopy by now Mad Mad

Won´t put up any ressies, don´t want to spoil it for you
snow report
Can you get it live if you subscribe to the eurosport player I wonder? You can watch poxy tennis , cycling all blummin year round!!!
snow conditions
kooky, thanks, you could take your laptop and webcam and do the live coverage!!
ski holidays
gatecrasher wrote:
Can you get it live if you subscribe to the eurosport player I wonder? You can watch poxy tennis , cycling all blummin year round!!!

Yeah you can watch live for £3.99 per month.
I will see how the season goes for the next few weeks and might stump up the 4quid if this continues!
snow report
gatecrasher wrote:

Yes you can, for interest I subscribed yesterday on their special offer of 3 months for £10.95 (offer valid until tomorrow). Watched the first part of the GS live on the Eurosport Channel (with English commentary, you also get the British Eurosport and British Eurosport 2 channels). However when I tried watching the second part I couldn't watch as after it tried loading it came up with an error message "Internal server error" Evil or Very Mad The player is now working fine, so I hope the error message doesn't re-occur.
snow conditions
gatecrasher, funnily enough Boris said something similar to me a while back.... wink
ski holidays
prick_with_sticks, Alastair Pink, just tried the test video, think my connections/pc is too slow for it Sad oh well another tortuous episode of choccywoccydoodaa!, the wife and kids think It's hilarious!
kooky,
I'll subscribe to your channel!
snow report
I have just subscribed and I get the internal error too .........well worth the effort Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
gatecrasher, Blush

Well,we have the Rugby World Cup final here now lol
snow conditions
I am now seriously p*ssed off at Eurosport scheduling - will the B*STARDS f*ck up the coverage *again* @ 3pm on Eurosport 2 I wonder Evil or Very Mad

Anyone any idea if I can get live coverage anywhere else and bypass Eurosport? Don't see what I should fork out to get HD from them because they can't get their act together with decent coverage on 1 & 2.

Sorry unprofessional of me to vent like this but am seriously mad about this!
latest report
roga, can you get ORF somehow? ( austrian version of BBC1) or any of the big German channels, ARD/ZDF ?

and don´t apologise for a good old vent, this is World Cup Skiing we are talking about here, it´s important!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks kooky, I have cable TV so can't get any extra channels via a dish - do any of the channels you mention stream on the web?
ski holidays
not as far as I know, just Eurosport Sad You can follow the live ticker on FIS webpage, obviously it´s nothing like watching the race but if you are as desperate as me is is better than nothing.
Eurosport really is letting the side down.
latest report
kooky, won't spoil that for you either!

roga, It's pants I agree!
snow report
Glad I wasted my money ...do they always change the schedules like this
snow report
roga wrote:
I am now seriously p*ssed off at Eurosport scheduling - will the B*STARDS f*ck up the coverage *again* @ 3pm on Eurosport 2 I wonder Evil or Very Mad

Yep..f**king snooker! rolling eyes
ski holidays
Alastair Pink wrote:
roga wrote:

Yep..f**king snooker! rolling eyes

What is the point of subscribing Puzzled rolling eyes Evil or Very Mad
latest report
Just swapped over to eurosport 2 only to find it ON!!! but had to quickly turn it back as it's supposed to be on for a full hour at 6.30, "whats the betting they will dig up the national mongolian snail racing finals to put on instead!!" TW*TS!
snow report
on now on eurosport HD
snow conditions
gatecrasher, Thanks for that, as you say it's currently on British Eurosport 2 on the player.
ski holidays
Great performance from Ted Ligety, but what about the 2nd placed young Frenchman Alexis Pinturault - I think France have found a new skiing star! Madeye-Smiley
snow report
Alastair Pink, true! Got nothing much done today though with all this faffing with +#@!;& eurosport!
snow conditions
Golden rule after watching skiing on Eurosport for many years = Always record the next two programmes following the skiing. And if you have Sky+ record ordinary feed and HD as I have known one to be changed to f****** Nordic sweaties with a gun before now.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy