Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

help !!!! my missus wants to give it another go(serious questions):update and TR

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
joneski, Now that you mention it, wine that is, sun peaks is looking rosier by the min wink

But seriously , I have skied lake Louise and tremblant in jan before and -20' is not ideal for the early stages of learning , when there's quite slot of standing around and slow moving drills.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Neilski, I am sure you will find something, I jusy wanted to add my best wishers as well, I my have mentioned my wife got back on skis last season for the first time in quite a while, she loved it, for her it was a challange in many ways, good instructors always have a huge empathy when either confidence or pure physical restrictions apply.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
livetoski, Should I add ST Foy to the list, then I can get a look at the alps best kept secret snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Neilski, The first time we went to Banff it was -42C and we could not ski. It warmed up to 4C by the end of the 10 days.
Last year in Sun Peaks had a couple of really cold days down to about -15C in the day but on the whole -5-8 is about average.
The wine festival is great. The progressive wine tasting 300 tickets, 3 starting points you are given a glass that you carry around with you, a wrist band (no wrist band no wine) a map of the village pointing out all the bars and restaurants that are hosting wineries and a list offerings they have brought and about 2hrs to walk around the village and try the wines.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Neilski,
Quote:

Should I add ST Foy to the list

of course its a must, nice easy runs as well as some good off piste, what could be more perfect Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks to all for the suggestions and helpful advice, have now booked hochfugen in the zillertal region, it ticks most of the boxes and hope the easy progression to some longer blues and easy reds will work for the OH, plus staying at a luxurious hotel with spa to ease away the pains will go down well to. thanks to Samerberg Sue have also found the perfect instructor to help her along the way to the light !!!!
and the added attraction of some good off piste oppertunties for me thrown in !!!!

now just need fresh snow before we go and blue skies for a week and then she will be converted !!!!!!!

Samerberg Sue thanks for the shameless plug , saraj was just what i was looking for .
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Neilski, Glad you've got it sorted, I'll be interested to know how it goes as it might well offer a solution for a similar problem I have.

Enjoy

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 9-11-11 19:36; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Neilski, Glad for all of you - have a brilliant week! snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Neilski, only just seen this - we were away when it was first posted. Happy Days Smile
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Samerberg Sue, Shimmy Alcott, Cheers, Cool nickH, Will post a report on our return , think it will be an interesting week wink
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Neilski, should be great! best of luck with it. Looking forward to the report. snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy