Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Apartment swap Tenerife for ski ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Apartment swap

Winter's on its way and for a cheep get away to a sunny island this is a cheep and easy way to get abit of sunshine!!!!

We are looking for an apartment to swap for a week or two week at a ski resort. Looking for an apartment in the French Alps, Mainland Spain or Andorra,but anything considered.
My apartment is in Tenerife and only available at christmas time and new year week but we are looking to go skiing in mid March for around 10 to 14 days.
My apartment is 2 bedroom,2 bathroom and sleeps four people very confortably.It has a fully equipped kitchen and wifi in the whole house.
Please view the link below to see what our apartment is like.
[url]

http://youtube.com/v/uJlLOLDrajU[/url]

If are interested please contact me via email on njkicks@hotmail.com and send me your contact details so we can make arrangements.

Thanks for looking!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you don't get any luck on here try www.homelink.org.uk . We have had some great swaps through them, it has a formal contract already set up and is relatively cheap to join.
You have to show proof of ownership before you join so it gives all parties some sense of security.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy