Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton solo- accomodation recommendations sought

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at the possibility of a solo trip to St Anton the 2nd or 3rd week of jan. Not having been before can anyone recommend a modestly priced b&b or small hotel ( would be happy with 1/2 board if price right) with reasonable access to the pistes and resort centre
Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nickH, Suggest you look on www.arlberg.com, in accommodation section...............so many options on there, would just email the Pensions/ b&b's direct, you'll get sorted. Standard of accom in St Anton is generally very good.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Get in touch with sidneyreilly on here or on his website www.st-antonamarlberg.co.uk all his apartments are in great locations.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks Markymark29, have had a look at the sight & as you say, many options which was why, not knowing St Anton at all I thought I'd be lazy & try the personal recommendation line first !

Likewise cheers boabski, will check them out, though being on me tod b&b or guesthouse might be the cheaper option
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nickH, Hi, I can highly recommend Haus Kleinhans run by Franz, it is a very convenient b&b a 10 min walk uphill on the Altestrasse from the centre of St. Anton, the Galzigbahn and the main bus terminal. It is also close to the ski out from the main slopes on Galzig and the Mooserwirt (essential!!). I have stayed at Haus Kleinhans several times in the last few years and found it comfortable and reasonable in price, Franz has single rooms en suite and includes a reasonable breakfast for 48 Euros per night (winter 2011).
There is also a good ski shop along the way up from the centre, Ski West run by Markus, they rent/service/sell skis and boards, etc.
If you contact either give my name. Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry forgot to include the email address for Haus Kleinhans, haus.kleinhans@st-anton.at
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
davidthornton, Yeah great location
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for that recommendation, davidthornton, Looks very interesting. I'll be sure to drop your name should I decide to go for it !!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Lots of good B&Bs... I hear good things about Haus Angelika, but not stayed there myself. I've stayed at Haus Gamberg whch I'd highly recommend very friendly owner and nice breakfast.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Stayed at haus Angelika 2010 and staying again in march. Really is hard to beat the location. Around €80 a night b&b this year. Can't wait
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
More interesting recommendations thankssah, And boabski, now to just commit to a date
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy