Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow + Rock 'Mega Sale' starts today

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I guess most people got the email today. Here's a link to the details.

Hot tips welcome from anyone who goes.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well I bought stuff from S&R last week..... the prices dont look any different now to when i bought....

The Ellis Brigham sale seems better overall

Adam
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
buns, interesting you say that. To balance the story I went into the EB site to see what was cooking and couldn't find any sale info.

But they mention tomorrow's big day at Castleford (also with assessments if you're interested in ski instructor courses with New Generation)

Maybe these sales are just false alarms to bigger better sales before the stores are stocked with the main 05/06 gear for the winter. You can probably haggle some extra money off at this time of year, though. From my experience of working in a ski shop, this is a very quiet time.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David Goldsmith, I was in Severn Sports, Leeds, the other week and couldn't move as the new gear was starting to arrive. Ellis Brigham have some of next years skis in already and very little stock in otherwise. I think the new stuffs either here now or on it's way, so I wouldn't bet on many more reductions.

I did get a pair of these the other day though, and at that price, very pimpy if I may say so.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There is a reasonable bit in the EB clearance section..... alot of the clothing is half price, burton jackets for instance, last years models, all down around £80, id have jumped at that had i not found a better bonfire jacket Wink To be honest though, there is alot more in the way of womens clothing, alot of the mens seems to be gone already.

For bargains it is also worth looking further afield..... sierra trading post in the US has some cracking prices at the moment with reasonable shipping costs to the UK. I got a couple of pairs of hestra gloves from them costing about £55 all in and on my doorstep by dhl today, less than 2 weeks after ordering

Adam
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy