Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lift Pass Prices 2012

Poster: A snowHead
As the first heavy snows fall across the Alps.

Serre Chevalier

ADULT 205€ (age 12-64)
CHILD 164€ (age 6-11)
SENIOR 184,50(age 65-74)

SEASON PASS 644,30 (until 1st December) 859€ after. Passes bought before 31st October include a free pass for the summer lifts. All season passes include extra days at Les Deux Alpes, Alpe d'Huez, Sestriere, Montgenevre and Puy St. Vincent.

FAMILY PASS 760€ (6 days) for 2 adults and 2 children (up to and including age 20 )

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 25-06-12 9:48; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
not sure of the prices but a Mont de lune pass at Livigno has children up to age 14 on it
it covers a day across to Italy and a day in Serre
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just bought my season pass for the Espace Diamant - "promo" before 2 November, 382. About the same as 2 weeks normal pass price. Will be cheaper next year when I'll be 65. Sad
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Grandvalira, Andorra

http://www.grandvalira.com/en/prepare-stage/pass/pass?e=invierno
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
La Plagne
ADULT 214€ (age 13-64)
CHILD & SENIOR 160.50€ (age 6-12, age 65-71)

SEASON PASS 619€ (until 1st December) 785.50€ after.
FAMILY PASS 719€ (6 days) for 2 adults and 2 children (up to and including age 17 )

Paradiski Unlimited (La Plagne and Les Arcs)
ADULT 254€ (age 13-64)
CHILD & SENIOR 190€ (age 6-12, age 65-71)

SEASON PASS 689€ (until 1st December) 934€ after.
FAMILY PASS 799€ (6 days) for 2 adults and 2 children (up to and including age 17 )

The Paradiski unlimited pass for 6 days or more normally offers a days skiing in 3 valleys (Courchevel, Meribel, Val Thorens etc.), Espace Killy (Tignes , Val D'Isere) Valmorel and Pralognan.

Comprehensive price list can be found here http://www.champagny.com/images/stories/OPGP/le-ski/forfaits/GuideTarifs-2011-2012-vETE.pdf
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Just looked at the life prices for Whistler. £400 for a 7 day pass?!! Seems toppy to me!!!!! Amazed it's so much more than Europe.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Tue 8-11-11 0:22; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hintertux ski pass for 1 week

Ski Pass

4 in 6 days
Adult => € 163,00
Teen => € 130,50
Child => € 73,50

5 in 7 days
Adult => € 191,00
Teen => € 153,00
Child => € 86,00

If you have an FIS pass u get a discount between 10-15%. Just tell them your a coach! Works for me. Little Angel
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cockerhoop wrote:
not sure of the prices but a Mont de lune pass at Livigno has children up to age 14 on it
it covers a day across to Italy and a day in Serre

Do you mean Montgenevre?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dolomiti Superski 1200km, 6 day pass

High Season:

Adults - €241
Under 16s - €169
Under 8s when an adult buys a multiday pass - Free

January & Mid-March to Mid-April:

Adults - €212
Under 16s - €149
Under 8s when an adult buys a multiday pass - Free
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
yes miss type my head was in both places Shocked
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ive paid £195 as part of my holiday package for a week in ADH (full area pass) , which includes one day in 2 Alpes.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Valfrejus season pass before 09/12 - Adult E190, child E152

Gonna hopefully get 4 weeks riding out of that too, I'm such a cheapskate Wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jungfrau Region 6 day pass - (Grindlewald, Wengen & Murren)
in CHF - (GBP approx)
Adult (20-60) 314.00 (£218)
Seniors (60+) 283.00 (£197)
Youth (16-20) 251.00 (£175)
Child (6-16) 157.00 (£109)

http://www.jungfrau.ch/en/tourism/travel-information/skipass/jungfrau/
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Small apartment in Plagne Villages (Les Aollets - ski in/out) for 2 people mid-January inclusive of 6 day adult lift-passes at €311 ppn - OK it's a small apartment but the price point is very reasonable for the combined deal.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
La Plagne have launched their 2012-13 pass prices.

6 day La Plagne pass €222.50 per adult and €167 per child

6 day Paradiski pass €262.50 per adult and €197 per child

In general the prices have all risen a little since last year. Comparably the family pass has become a better deal, and there is slightly less gap between the cost of a La Plagne pass and a Paradiski pass this year.

Full price list here: http://www.ice-fire.co.uk/index.php/2012-06-12-13-05-52/lift-passes-prices-paradiski-la-plagne
snow report
Uber bargain at Alpe d'Huez for anyone who plans to ski more than a couple of weeks - season pass for 499€ if you buy before mid September. Days in 2Alpes, Serre Chevalier, Milky Way included. Six-day pass will be 225€.
snow report
Ischgl 6 day 192 to 212 euro
ski holidays
More prices for resorts in Austria, Switzerland and Italy in the following - http://www.onthesnow.com/news/a/107185
snow report
If you've a relative or friend who is still enjojoying the sport plus reach 70 YEARS OLD, Andorra are providing free lift passes and many ski shops giving free ski boot hire

I'm not sure whether any other resorts offer anything for pensioners
latest report
1969jma, most places offer freebies for crumblies. Over 70/72/75, depending on resort. Exception is Alpe d'Huez, which started charging for geriatrics last season, horrors.
snow conditions
Lizzard, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
La Plagne is cheaper (same as child price) for anyone aged 65-71 and then a token price, I think it is €3 a week, for over 72s.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy