Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Altibus

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone tried to book Altibus transfer yet? I cant seem to get past the first page before it says the page is unavailable. Am I trying to book it too early?
Cheers, Chris
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Chris,

It depends a little on what dates and routes you are looking for.

Altibus work as a central booking portal for lots of different companies on a variety of routes. They have some winter routes online, but not all of them yet.

Hope that helps?
Heather
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Where are you trying to go? I've found therm good in the past.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chambery Airport to La Rosiere. Have used them several times before and very good, just wondered if there was something wrong with site or I am jsut a bit early. Thanks for replies.
Chris
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I tried their site a few days ago to try and get an idea of transfers from Grenoble to La Grave, I seem to recall it crashed at some point along the way. Not a good omen for a transfer company:-o
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've often struggled with the Altibus website. Make sure scripts and cookies are enabled.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
And watch for the change in date format from French to English (or American as thats the format!)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy