Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skiers needed for Xmas and/or New Year Alpe D'Huez

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Friendly singles group (5 people so far) travelling on 23 Dec & 2 staying on making it a fortnight over New Year. The more the merrier! All ages & abilities welcome. Cost £639 on 23 Dec for 7 nights half board inc flight from Gatwick or Manchester or £739 for 8 nights leaving on 30 Dec. Or combine the 2. Price is for shared rooms but singles also available at a supp if you prefer. Please call Ruth for more info 0118 9842755 or ruth@singlesport.com
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skigirl21 wrote:
Friendly singles group (5 people so far) travelling on 23 Dec & 2 staying on making it a fortnight over New Year. The more the merrier! All ages & abilities welcome. Cost £639 on 23 Dec for 7 nights half board inc flight from Gatwick or Manchester or £739 for 8 nights leaving on 30 Dec. Or combine the 2. Price is for shared rooms but singles also available at a supp if you prefer. Please call Ruth for more info 0118 9842755 or ruth@singlesport.com
Hi Ruth

What's the age group?

Marianne
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Marianne
Very wide my guess is 30-60--happy to discuss further if you would like to call me 0118 9842755--3 more have booked since I posted this . Ruth
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skigirl21, am I right in thinking that this is a business where you organise ski holidays to one of 8 different chalets in return for free skiing holidays? http://www.singlesport.com/index.htm

If so, you might want to contact admin about advertising. Apologies if you've already done it and it has been approved. Might be worth making potential customers aware of what agreement they are getting into, as it sounds like a bit more than a group of friends looking to fill the last few spaces in a chalet.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Singlesport is a club and yes I have written to admin, but as they have not yet replied I only posted for guests to join this small Xmas group as that is within the spirit of snowheads

Anyone wishing to read all the details of this holiday and others should visit www.singlesport.com , i promise you there are no secrets

In January & March we run big trips to Courchevel filling several chalets as you suggest but at Xmas there was just a group of 5 when I posted the ad, now 8 & they would certainly welcome a larger group.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy