Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

val disere single room

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im looking for single digs for the dates 14 jan for a week anyone got any ideas ?.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mark Warner have some single rooms in their Chalet Hotels.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

We have 3 single rooms still available for the Sunday - Sunday (ie 15th - 22nd Jan) if that's any help at all? There's no supplement for the singles - chalet details in my tag line.

Best wishes,
Heather
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mark Warner Moris Hotel. It's basic, but very central and you can book for as long or short stay as you like.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snow and Sunshine, Do you by any chance know David in La Rosiere? I only ask because you have a very similar approach to 'marketing'......
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
YSE have a few single rooms in their chalets IIRC one is a small double that they sell as a single with no supplement (or discounted as a double - in Juniper I think - although there may be more) so you could try them - they do Sunday to Sunday travel though so hope that isn't a bind. I've travelled with them before and they impressed me. They only have chalets in Val D. www.yseski.co.uk

What sort of type of accommodation are you looking for, because you could also try UCPA it a more communal holiday is required. In Val D'Isere the centre is mostly 3-6 sharing adult sized bunks - the package includes ski or board instruction / guiding , plus lift pass, equipment and three meals/day. This would give you a totally different experience as the centre is full of people from Sweden, France and the UK - as well as, on one of my stays, a few from Israel. www.action-outdoors.co.uk (use code SP2010 for a £10 discount)

The Moris is a fun place with one of the more lively bars downstairs. I've not stayed myself but have spent time with people that have and it is very basic - one group said it wasn't great value for money, but pretty much did what it said on the tin. I visited friends there last year and the dining room reminded me a school dinners - but then UCPA is like the University refectory so I'm used to that). Mark Warner have provided ski guides in the past so presume they still do, and I've heard good reports about that service. www.markwarner.co.uk/ski/france/val-disere/chalethotel-moris

Hope you find something that suits
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
YSE only have the one "single" room in Juniper but they will put two single people booking separately together into a twin room, if you don't mind sharing a room with a stranger this is an option.

Similarly Mark Warner will put two single bookers into a twin bedded room.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Went YSE a few years ago to Chalet Juniper when there was me and the missus, plus my mate - we had a double and my mate had a single room that was great value. Fantastic place - very retro - but the food was awesome and the location was top-class. Booking with them again this year but alas, the week we want there's no single available so my mate is paying the surcharge to have a private room. Brilliant company to go with....
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Went YSE a few years ago to Chalet Juniper when there was me and the missus, plus my mate - we had a double and my mate had a single room that was great value. Fantastic place - very retro - but the food was awesome and the location was top-class. Booking with them again this year but alas, the week we want there's no single available so my mate is paying the surcharge to have a private room. Brilliant company to go with....
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy