Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

goski.co.uk

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Rather than further derail the thread in which some very peculiar information from this website was quoted, I am starting a new thread.

It's a peculiar website and unless others have found it full of accurate and helpful treasures it might be worth warning people off. It would certainly be a poor resource to use to choose a resort.

Just as an example, look at this link about Bad Kleinkirchheim. http://www.goski.co.uk/resorts/austria/bad-kleinkirchheim-region/index.htm

The area apparently has 16000 runs but no resorts. Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Which other thread?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Having had a quick mooch through some of the 3 Valleys pages I would have to wonder if:

a) the person who wrote this website is even a skier and
b) if they are even a native English speaker

but I am looking forward to trying out the 43 Black runs that are now in La Tania Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
pam w, bad-kleinkirchheim has 32113Km of runs, thereby making it a truly world spanning resort. All that, and only a few Km down the road from where I live. How did I miss that?

If it had been 32768Km then I might have understood!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
paulio, the one about skiing from Geneva without a car (according to goski you could almost walk to some of the resorts, they're so close to Geneva)

the information has certainly not been proofread by anyone who speaks English well.

Steilhang, well aren't you glad you've now found out about such a jewel?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy