Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zermatt Street View

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I imagine a lot of you know by now being snowheads but just in case some of you didn't, the pistes of Zermatt are now on "Street View" on Google Maps.

I've been checking often since it was announced it was going to be on there and it has been on a short while but you can check out the slopes now. Smile

Looks to me like the SnowCam was there towards the end of this last season? Snow ain't too plentiful in some places but still great to see and reminisce. Smile

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=zermatt&hl=en&ll=46.008471,7.737667&spn=0.012057,0.033023&hnear=Zermatt,+Valais,+Switzerland&t=h&z=16&vpsrc=6&layer=c&cbll=46.008471,7.737667&panoid=Ewc0wjvTvt15RRdVJVLT5g&cbp=12,0,,0,0
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I did a quick forumj search for the terms Zermatt Street View so not to do a double post but it didn't return anything but apologies if I have missed this already being discussed.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh, sorry, I also thought I was putting this in the "Resort Reviews and Trip Reports" forum rather than Snow Reports! Sorry, if a mod feels it is more suited to there if it could be moved please. Thanks!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Excellent - Just skiied down from the top ( using the mouse) - the snow was OK, but best of all there was not another skiier
in sight - had the place to myself.

great fun - almost as good as being there
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Very Happy I skied down from Gornergrat after breakfast this morning.

The Hennu Stall appears to be closed though so can't pop in for a swift one Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
trisco, pretty cool that! Thanks for posting. snowHead

Kersh
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy