Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Avoriaz / Morzine / Les Gets / Chatel : Family day Pre-Xmas?

Poster: A snowHead
Lou, Is that twice lairy. wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
geepee, ha! We have an equally lairy outfit in our party ie the same Laughing
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
geepee, yes! That's how bad it is and because i'm posting from silly phone while organusing pds pass for tom!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lou, I would be jealous, but I'm off to Austria in two weeks. Madeye-Smiley

We need pictures of the outfits. wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lou wrote:
geepee, organusing pds pass for tom!

Laughing Laughing Well we all like to use our organs. Shocked Toofy Grin

I think that deserves the Snowheads typo of the year. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
We're keen to meet up. 9.30 at Zore not really possible with a Chatel start. A Lindarets meet-up would work well otherwise leave an isea of route and we'll try to catch up.

Above subject to separating teenagers from beds!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DJL, 10:00 at cafe / restaurant next to the Linderats chair. Will call if you're not there to rendezvous.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boo hiss - we can't make it due to work -HOWEVER we have two awesome Christmas onesies should awful outfits be needed wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
geepee, when do you go to Australia again? Toofy Grin

It just shows how hard times are. How many other areas offer that credit crunching scheme? wink Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Nadenoodlee, WORK? Are you kidding? wink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lou, nope - actual manual work in Les Gets of all places! Working three days this week as apparently holiday makers refuse to play the game and stick to saturday -saturday wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Nadenoodlee, BOO. HISS.

And as it's panto season...

BEHIND YOU!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I was quite looking forward to meeting a few PDS snowheads - if anyone is about next week and fancies a pootle about give me a shout!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Nadenoodlee, we're here til Monday morning. If you fancy a drink after work in LG then give me a call snowHead Failing that we are back for few days second week April.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Lovely to see everyone today and well done for no-one getting lost. Which, frankly, is a minor miracle given the numbers!

DJL, number 1 daughter was looking very tired. I'm guessing that she'll be no trouble this evening!

Lou, I forgot to ask. Did you trade your children in for bigger ones or what???? Shocked
latest report
A lot of fun. Hope we didn't hold you up too much.

Ellie has already declared tomorrow a market day (shoppiing with mum) but "not if I have to walk anywhere"!

Harry and I will have to have a go at a lads trip. Maybe Torgon and La Chapelle as it's on our doorstep.

Thanks to FlyingStantoni for leading and proficient cat herding.
snow report
DJL wrote:
A lot of fun. Hope we didn't hold you up too much.

Not at all DJL.

Tell Ellie and Harry that we thought they both skied very well. MrsFS was tired!
latest report
Sounds fun and sorry we missed it - saying goodbye to lots of family - and now where is Nadenoodlee, where you need her? I shall be chained to various cleaning implements for a few hours. But we did manage a few runs on Mt Chery and a bit of lunch at the Grande Ourse - anyone in need of a job? they are a bit short up there at very short notice.
snow conditions
FlyingStantoni, yep I just coudn't face the early teen years, works very well Laughing

Lovely ski thanks for organising. I ended up skiing to the car in the end, I really don't like that blue with tired legs Shocked

If anyone is over in Les Gets (or already in LG!) in the next few days, give us a shout. I don't think we will go over to Avoriaz again this trip as Public Enemy is revising at the moment and if we ski locally it's easier for him to do half days.

Pamski you must be fit to drop after the last few weeks, have a nice quiet evening Very Happy
latest report
Thank you all for a lovely day today, we both had a fabulous time and enjoyed being shown the best of PdS by our wonderful guides.

Enjoy the rest of the season.
ski holidays
Thanks for a lovely morning yesterday. Do let me know if you are out and about again next week and please can you let me know Mrs FS' contact details when you get a chance.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy