Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski boot/ foot issues

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI, Been skiing a few years now and was sick of the rented boots being uncomfy and ill fitting so last season i invested in my own pair of boots. They are a lot more comfortable and seem to fit welll(not that i really know but my feet stay in one place instead of slipping around in the boot) My problem is my feet get really cold really easy, which is not ideal and i cam cope with although am thinkin about some heated insoles. But i dont know if its linked or not but when i take my boots off i get intense pins and needles for about half an hour. again not end of world but its annoying and quite uncomfortable? any ideas to help or whats causing the problems.
Thanks matt
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mattiwilkin, CEM on here is the man for all things booty - I'm sure he'll be along soon.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mattiwilkin, sounds like you may be cutting off the blood flow to your toes somewhere, could be over the top of your foot or at your ankle, difficult to say without seeing the foot but the first clue could be next time you wear your boots, when you take them off have a look at your foot for red areas and feel the foot from the ankle down to the toes, is it all cold or does it change at some point, this could be where the circulation is being cut off

alternatively....
they could still be too big, you are having to heat the dead air space
you just get cold feet try a thin merino wool sock or heated footbeds as a last effort but check out the other stuff first, a heated footbed will not help if there is no blood flow
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mattiwilkin, if you're anywhere near Bicester, just pay CEM a visit. If it's your boots, he'll be able to tell and advise you correctly. Loads of other snowHeads (and loads of non-snowHeads!) including me use him.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy