Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Warren Miller's "...Like There's No Tomorrow" ticket discount

Poster: A snowHead
Exclusive to snowHeads.com registered users - The guys over at the Warren Miller Film Tour have asked me to offer snowHeads the following special offer.

I have TWO pairs of VIP tickets to their new film "Like there's no tomorrow" at any screening outside London. Check out the website for the full list of tour dates and locations (www.warrenmiller.co.uk)

The first two people to PM me with their contact details will receive the 2 x VIP tickets, in addition to an exclusive ski rucksack worth £75!

The next 8 people to PM me will receive 2 x FREE tickets to any screening outside London.

Everyone else who PMs me will receive an exclusive snowHeads.com discount code of 20% off their entry tickets to any of the screenings (but bear in mind London is pretty much full... with only a handful of seats left).

So get PMing "...Like There's No Tomorrow!"

PK
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Congratulations to 2planks & Timmah who were the first two people back to me and have both won a pair of VIP tix and a ski rucksack worth £75!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still plenty of FREE tix available - keep PMing me.

PK

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Thu 13-10-11 12:29; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Phil Keith,

I'd be keen for a couple of tickets please! Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Gavin

PM me quickly I have a few pairs still left. PK
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just went on to the warrenmiller website and there's a comp on there as well.

Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Its all give aways with those great guys PK
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Will they be showing this at the Snowheads Awards evening?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ha ha ha you so funny Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The comp on the website is the usual "trip to tahoe" - worth winning, of course, but not for free tickets like PK is offering Smile

GavinB, see you at the Manchester showing?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
GavinB - still needs to PM me with contact details.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
(Psssst, Phil Keith, there are some unanswered questions requiring your input in another thread......)
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
gutted - the date its showing in manchester doesn't work for me - and I was even prepared to pay full price!!!!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
snowHead snowHead snowHead

First comp I've won in ages !

Thanks Phil Razz
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Guvnor, Sorry Guvnor i am just going to have to place you on my ignore list. Want to move forwards doing good things for the community.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
2planks, Absolute pleasure.
snow report
I still have a few tickets left - GAVINB are you going to claim your tickets?
latest report
Phil Keith, Yes please - Dundee DCA ?
ski holidays
deerman, drop me a PM
snow report
Phil Keith,

Sorry, I must be thick, but cannot see any link to PM, so guess I'm out! Confused
snow report
GavinB top right of screen:
snow conditions
Not been on here for a little while, but I got there in the end...if there are any tickets left Puzzled
snow report
Hi Guys,

So all the FREE tickets have gone but you can still benefit from the EXCLUSIVE snowHeads 20% discount by entering "snowheads2011" into the discount code box whening checking out on the Warren Miller website www.warrenmiller.co.uk

Unfortunately there are a couple of venues who refuse to accept the discount Sad Sad Sad , mine and promoters apologises. These are:

Inverness
Perth
Dundee
Stirling
Solihull
Poole

Anyway if you are using the discount code I really hope you enjoy the show.

PK
latest report
Phil Keith, thanks for this. when will we receive an email regarding the free tickets?
snow conditions
Next week sometime I hope. But if you haven't heard in two weeks let me know and I will do some chasing snowHead
snow conditions
Phil Keith wrote:
Solihull

It would be a bit too generous to accept a discount when you don't have to pay for a ticket in the first place. However you do have to be a member of Midland Ski Club to attend - otherwise the room we have would be even more swamped.
snow conditions
RobW, - Ah I see wasn't aware of the reason they didn't accept discount but now I do - Thanks
ski holidays
Phil Keith wrote:
RobW, - Ah I see wasn't aware of the reason they didn't accept discount but now I do - Thanks

Well whatever you do, don't go back and amend your error, oh wonderful commercial guru. Not that you'll read this anyway, what with me being ignored and all that....
latest report
PHIL A MESSAGE FOR YOU

Guvnor wrote:
Phil Keith wrote:

Well whatever you do, don't go back and amend your error, oh wonderful commercial guru. Not that you'll read this anyway, what with me being ignored and all that....

He can read it here.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Phil Keith wrote:
Next week sometime I hope. But if you haven't heard in two weeks let me know and I will do some chasing snowHead

Hopefully not as my showing is on this Sunday....
ski holidays
In the interests of full disclosure shouldn't someone be adding that this isn't actually the real Warren Miller but rather the media corp who now own his name and have acted like assholes to smaller indie ski film cos.

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_16343127
latest report
lightningdan, Yeah andhe is still boringggggg!!!! - shame can't find a yawning smilie
snow conditions
kitenski, Your showing is tomorrow???? Puzzled You asked for Leeds thats not showing till the 16th Nov 2011
ski holidays
Phil Keith, can I get a 20% discount for the Nottingham showing tomorrow please. Cheers
latest report
k1orange, Sure just follow the instructions below:

Hi Guys,

So all the FREE tickets have gone but you can still benefit from the EXCLUSIVE snowHeads 20% discount by entering "snowheads2011" into the discount code box when checking out on the Warren Miller website www.warrenmiller.co.uk

Unfortunately there are a couple of venues who refuse to accept the discount , mine and promoters apologises. These are:

Inverness
Perth
Dundee
Stirling
Solihull
Poole

Anyway if you are using the discount code I really hope you enjoy the show.

PK
latest report
Phil Keith, I see you repeated the above again. Perhaps if you'd discussed this with the venues or the organisers instead of the first of them knowing about it was me being pointed to this thread slagging them off on the internet you might have had a more positive response!! rolling eyes
latest report
Winterhighland, Laughing Are you surprised?
snow report
*facepalm......again
ski holidays
Phil Keith, I've told you before: the reason you can't get a discount at Solihull is because there is (was) no charge for the tickets.
latest report
Blimey rolling eyes
snow report
Laughing Laughing

You people are so mean when all that some want to do are move forwards doing good things for the community Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy