Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Banff season pass - any ways to get it cheaper?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, need some help from folks that know Banff...

I've never been to that part of the world but boy am I shocked at the prices! My extended snowboarding trip is suddenly proving to be very expensive!

The official site currently has the season pass at $1379 - its called the early bird rate but I can't seem to find when that rate finishes, and what it might go up to - any ideas?

Also I am wondering if there are any ways to get any more of a discount and bring the price lower? I am going to be there for 2 months and this looks like the cheapest way of doing it at the moment...

thanks for any help...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think the rate finishes 15th october. It may well go up a couple of hundred more. Seems very pircey, is that a 3 place pass?

Costco usually sell louise tickets for 50 and louise also have a dicount card. Would it be cheaper to buy a Sunshine pass and pay over an above for Louise tickets?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PS here are teh sunshine passes

http://www.skibanff.com/liftpasses/season-passes

Do you qualify for a student, or is it worth going mid-week. Or do you need the 3 place pass for the bus?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the info - I'm definitely not a student!

Gonna be there for 2 months and want to board as much as possible - worked out that even if I don't board every day - then even if I board for 50 days then it works out at less than $30 per day - was just hoping to try and bring it down a bit more.

I want to have the freedom to wake up in the morning and then decide which hill to go to - and I don't have to queue up and get tickets. I've had a look at your idea and messed around with some 'back of a fag packet calculations' and that suggests that it wouldn't take many days for me before I'd be kicking myself that I didn't buy the area pass!

Mid week is def not enough time - I need to improve my riding and this could be my last chance for a big break like this! I'll double check if those prices are ending because I may just go ahead and buy them asap.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As per gryphea - think it finishes soon and think that is cheaper than last year? I worked out that I needed to plan on skiing almost every weekend at the resort for the season for it to make economic sense. If you're staying in Banff though make sure it includes the bus tickets (I think it does automtatically). I just buy the Sunshine and Louise Cards with direct to lift but I don't ski in one resort enough for it to make economic sense.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks for the advice - phoned up and checked and those prices finish tomorrow!!! Need to find a flexible friend quickly... Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy