Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

any one been to chamrousse

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi guys has anyone been to chamrousse and would you recommend it? also is it good for beginners and advanced and what do you think about accommodation and possible driving there or any ideas on flights/transfers many thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hammy1846at4, There have been several threads try these

Nearest airport is Grenoble. If driving it can be done in 10 hours from Calais (weather, traffic allowing)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for the reply was really good info thank any other recommendations snowheads
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
an excellent resort on the outskirts of Grenoble. I was going there a few times a week last year while living in Grenoble (a 40 minute drive up from the city). Have also stayed there with the family - excellent skiing. Accommodation pretty cheap (try L'Arselle as a base). For nightlife though you should go elsewhere - there are a few decent bars and restaurants, but not many. Family friendly (good childcare facilities at L'Arselle which comes free with some packages). Pistes excellent for beginners and intermediates, but limited for advanced (Couloir de Casserousee is a superb black though - one of my favourites). Off piste is fun - in a way the whole resort can be skiied piste or off-piste like a giant playground Razz
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Had some really good fun there skiing off-piste with a guide from the ski school many, many years ago. We had a very enjoyable time there having flown into Grenoble from the UK. The next time we went we drove and had even more fun. We only used the pistes at the beginning and/or end of the day depending on where we were skiing off-piste.

It was a very quiet resort ten, I don't expect it has changed much to be honest apart from updating the lifts maybe. I liked the place a great deal because it as very French and we were the only Brits in the ski school (we had some beginners and early intermediates in normal ski school both times as well).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy