Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rider Profiles.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Name : Ollie
Weight : 84kg
Height : 5' 10''
Equipment : Never Summer SL, Ride SPI bindings, 32 something or other boots. Old School Palmer carbon circle SBX board for those days when you just need to scare yourself.
Experience : Skier since I was tiny, learnt to board in hard boots in Serre Chevallier '94, Rode properly from my late teens until finishing uni in 2001 (inc dryslopes) Season in Morzine in 2002, didn't work, just rode every day to get good. Only missed 2 days of the season due to Mutzig hangovers. Got my artificial instructor badge in 2004, rode fairly extensively both dryslope / domes and abroad until I had kids in 2011. Then it all stopped. Kids stopped the stoke, and I kind of fell out of love with the sport. Still skied on and off.
Competence : I can hold my own, and frequently do.
Resorts Visited : Serre Che, Val, Tignes, Meribel, Saalbach, Morzine / PDS, Canazei, Arinsal, 2 Alps, Les Arcs & various others I've forgotten along the way.

Favourite Run/Moment: Pow wheelieing through the trees of the Satellite run for the 1st time.
This season : A week in Les Arcs 2000 to see if I can still ride.
Goals : First time back on a board since the 2010 / 2011 season so I'm slightly worried I'll not be as good as I remember. Other than that - face shots in pow, and to stay away from the park.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Name : Bob
Weight : 90kg
Height : 5'11"
Equipment : Boards: Yes Optimistic and Rome SDS, Bindings: Union, Boots: Burton Rulers
Experience : Riding since 1995
Competence : Advanced/ Expert
Resorts Visited : Pas De La Casa, La Plagne, Les Arcs, Chamonix, Cervinia, Monte Rosa, Pila, Courmayeur, Morzine, Les Gets, Avoriaz, Chatel, Les Crosets, Champery, Morgins,
Favourite Run/Moment : Chamonix '98. 3 metres of powder over night. Never had conditions like that since
This season : Been out to Italy, Switzerland and France already. Back to France next month
Goals : Just keep riding and having fun
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Name : Simon
Weight : 77kg
Height : 5'9
Equipment : Rossignol XV 163/ Rossignol Krypto 159/ Sandy Shapes Magnifica 157 all with Rossignol XV Bindings/ Rossignol XV Splitboard 163 with Spark Surge bindings. Burton Ion Boots.
Experience : Riding since 1996
Competence : Advanced/Expert
Resorts Visited : Avoriaz/Morzine, Tignes/Val d'isere, Les Arcs/La Plagne, Mottaret, Val Thorens, Serre Chevalier, Montgenevre, Sestriere, Niseko, Rusutsu, Moiwa, Fernie, Panorama, Whistler, Powder Mountain, Snowbasin, Solitude, Brighton, Snowbird, Glencoe, Nevis Range, Glenshee, Lecht, Cairngorm.
Favourite moment : Being in Fernie when it dropped 160cm in 3 days = good times!!
Goals : Keep riding and enjoying the stoke for as long as possible
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Name : Russ
Weight : 64kg
Height : 5'8
Equipment : K2 Boa Boots, Dragon Goggles and Bataleon 157 board, Ride Bindings
Experience : Riding since 2004
Competence : Rubbish
Resorts Visited : Yad Moss, Avoriaz/Morzine, Tignes/Val d'isere, Val Thorens, Serre Chevalier, Courchevel, Mayrhofen, Hintertux, St Anton, Slovakia, Les Deux Alpes, Andorra plus loads of others I have probably forgot.
Favourite moment : Sat next to Roy Keane on a plane to Grenoble with my mate who for the last 20 years has always said he would knock Roy out if they ever met. Roy didn't get knocked out.
Goals : Don't die and go a bit faster
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi,

Name : Dave
Weight : 90-ish kg
Height : 188cm 6ft2in
Equipment : Boots - 32 Lashed
Experience : 16 ish total days on a mountain, plus various sessions at Hemel Snow Centre. Never skied.
Competence : Confident on blues and some reds, have done a few sections of black.
Resorts Visited : (all 3-4 day trips unless stated)
2018 Cham (Les Houches due to weather)
2019 Serre Chevalier 1 week UCPA
2019 Bansko
2019 Jura + Flaine

Favourite Run/Moment : Finally "clicking" in miserable (beast from the east) conditions on my 2nd or 3rd day on the mountain, after a day's intensive course at Hemel, and I learned the hard way I should have had lessons on the mountain! I instantly flipped from hate to love
This season : TBC!!! Hoping to get a week in December and a long weekend later in 2022
Goals : Improve confidence on reds when steep / icy / bumpy and learn to play off natural slope-side features. Stay away from cliff edges
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy