Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

off Piste at Puy St Vincent

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going with snowbizz for the first time in Jan with the wife and kids.
Is there any good off piste to be had? As I'll be on my own with the wife and kids on the green and blues is there any good boarding guides there.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm not leaving them all the time just in the mornings when they have lessons!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Spent a day there with a guide a couple of years ago. Some good off-piste through the trees and an excellent route over the back of the top lift (can't remember the name) but it's a 15 min hike up to La Pendine then follow the ridge before dropping in to the Vallon de Narreyroux. Nothing particularly steep or gnarly but an excellent run and we still had freshtracks 2 days after snowfall.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
As it's a family resort if there is new snow it can stay untracked for days. The skiing in the trees is fun. There is great variety including off piste in a relativly small area. You can all go up the same lifts-the family take the red runs down and you go off piste and all meet at the bottom. Dont go in the French holidays though.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
last week in Jan in to feb!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There's a couple of lads in the ESF who are wicked boarders, although i think snowbizz may have some of them working for them direct now! Some great terrain there, and like others have said doesn't really get tracked out Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Roughneck - the wife and I are also looking at heading out there Jan 12 for a couple of weeks for first time. Mainly for our 2 girls to have a nice time - I am praying for good off-piste to play on in the mornings and maybe do some visits to Montgenevre and that run from La Pendine. Some of the vids on youtube look very nice with some bowls and tree stuff. Fingers crossed Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
What's over the back of le pendine? Seen some skiers hiking up from the lift. Two more days left and I'm looking for some fresh!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy