Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Yad Moss or Weardale?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The season tickets for Yad Moss and Weardale are on sale to the general public as of today.

Who's bought a ticket? Why did you choose one or the other? Or did you buy both?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We've renewed our Weardale tickets. A bit of a bargain at £35 and slightly cheaper than most other season tickets! wink

It's our second year of membership, although it's a bit of a toss up between the 2 areas really - both are great! The road to YM is usually more accessible than Weardale as the latter almost certainly requires snow chains for access. It can be an interesting drive!

Our Weardale ticket allows us to ski Yad Moss for half price and I think Weardale offers a similar reciprocal arrangement.

Bring it on! Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yad Moss for me, 2n year running, mainly due to easy road access! Not actually skied Weardale, will hopefully do so this season if the snow gods smile on us!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy