Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

sunglasses goggles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all has anyone used these if so are they ok http://www.uksportseyewear.co.uk//index.php?xSearch=&xCmd=cl&xLang=1

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 30-09-11 17:02; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hmmm, I only wear goggles since seeing a friend fall on his face with sunglasses on, the piste combined with hard edges of his lenses and frames made a mess of him!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Are you specifically after perscription goggs or eyeware figg4?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Richard_Sideways, yes need perscription now, only plus 2, but didnt want to buy sunglasses and goggles, thought these would do both most of the time .
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
figg4, contact lenses are your your best bet if you can. Then you can wear goggles or glasses when you need protection, or if it dulls or go indoors etc you just have contacts on so you don't have to faff about finding your glasses.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Contacts and if you like the concept of sunglasses goggles combined some of these http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rayzor-Professional-Sunglasses-Anti-Glare-Elasticated/dp/B002MTXOA0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1317408970&sr=8-3&tag=amz07b-21. I've used them for a couple of seasons and while the rrp would be a ripoff at the amazon price they are great!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
davkt, cheers will check them out
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm with rogg. I started wearing contacts a couple of years ago when it was clear I would have to wear glasses all the time. I thought they were a right faff to start with but persevered (with some helpful snowHead advice Very Happy ) and they are just great for skiing. Once I got used to them, I then treated myself to some new decent goggles and sunglasses Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy