Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix Lift Passes & extras

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is my first snowheads post....there's a group of 10 of us off to Chamonix in Feb half-term 2012 (a couple of us are teachers unfortunately!) 7 of us will be skiing or boarding and we've been looking into buying lift passes early maybe to take advantage of any discounts but there don't seem to be any. Is it just that the lift operator keeps a tight leash on supply and makes sure nobody discounts them - I guess that would be in their interest? Some tour operators offer discounts (although you probably pay for it elsewhere in the 'package') but we've booked a chalet independently.

Finally, we'll be getting the Mt Blanc Unlimited Pass as 4 of us are planning to ski the Vallee Blanch is the weather is okay and we fancy a trip to Les Houches and Courmayeur. Any tips on areas to avoid the crowds or potential good places to start the week? We've got a car btw. Cheers!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy