Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Squalpine a reality

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The worst kept secret in skiing finally confirmed

Quote:
Dear XXXXX

Today we are excited to announce something that season passholders have long dreamed about. Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows are combining operations. Now, with the 2011-12 season pass you purchased for Squaw Valley, you can also ski and ride Alpine Meadows.

If you know someone who still needs to buy a pass, tell them about the Tahoe Super Pass. It's a tremendous value starting at $439 for both resorts. Additionally, those who purchased Alpine Meadows passes will be able to ski and ride Squaw Valley with their Alpine Pass. To make it easy to access both mountains we'll be providing a regular daily shuttle between them.

Like many of you, I have stood at the top of KT-22 and looked at Alpine Meadows thinking how incredible it would be if the two resorts were combined. The idea of combining Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows is a long time coming, but the actual transaction originated, very fittingly, on a chairlift.

It was on a spectacular California bluebird day when I happened to be riding a chairlift with Todd Chapman, President and CEO of JMA (the owners of Alpine Meadows). We were talking about what an amazing winter we were all enjoying and lamenting that we didn't have more time to get out and enjoy the snow.

As the chairlift ride came to an end the talk turned to the obvious concerning our two mountain resorts. In the end, this was an effort forged in a passion for the mountains, snow, skiing, and riding. I'm honored to lead the new company that has been formed as its President and CEO.

I know I'm not the only one who is looking forward to skiing both resorts with one pass. Our customer research showed that the number one choice of Squaw Valley skiers and riders, when not skiing or riding Squaw, is Alpine Meadows. The number one resort frequented by Alpine Meadows customers, after Alpine, is Squaw. It’s not surprising since both resorts offer incredible terrain and breathtaking natural beauty.

I am truly thrilled to be making this announcement today and hope you will join me in celebrating as, together, we make history.

Best Regards,
Andy

Andy Wirth, President & CEO
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy