Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Vikings snowboards.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some interesting boards with scandinavian input are showing up, one is Johan Olofssons model .

Venture snowboards.

Johans Odin model from Venture snowboards out of Silverton,CO will be sold at SnowandRock it seems also the Storm powder brd and all mountain Zepher models. Splits too from a very eco/green brand.
None instore yet the staff have never heard of them although showing online now.

Furbergsnowboards.
Very large for snowboard 16m to 20m radius sidecuts with tip and tail taper similar to white dot redeemers skis.
Anyone interested in future powder/freeride board design might check what the swedish and norwegians are up too.
I have always liked bigger sidecuts,this expands on that and the present ski influence is stated on these.
The name sticks too.
Atomic has these taper tips and tails on the sir floatalot board for 2012.

So much more snowboard design variation is actually present around the snowboarding world with a completely different outlook or view, be it from a marketing standpoint or terrain location and snowfall amount.
Some of what japan has is awesome to see, model after model of powder board shapes, like the west caters too a large range of freestyle/park boards.
Some recently have been copied and sold in the west and make the fish look like it was really, only the slippery one that got away .

I like smaller innovative companys often buying from the monsters although window shopping expands your view.

Chimera snowboards.

Another out of Wasatch,USA and you can find many more I know the russians will come to the party.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy