Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jackson Hole Lift Passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

Last year when I travelled to Park City I was really helped out by this forum on advice on where to get best priced lift pass tickets. I was wondering if anyone had any advice for the Jackson Hole part of my trip in Feb 2012? Any ideas where is best to get lift pass tickets for 2-3 days? Thanks. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm going the for the 9th or 10th time over Xmas. 2 or 3 days may not be going to be hugely cheaper to purchase in the UK. But you might try via ski independence. We are getting 4 10 day passes for about £1100 from them, which is about the same daily rate as most big european resorts (including a non locally available free kids pass). We are probably saving 1000 quid over ticket window prices.

One problem with JH ticket prices is that it does not have a big city nearby from where they are competing with other hills to attract business (different for SLC and Denver and resorts near them) so cheap deals in stores may not be as easy to find.

Fatbob may have some ideas
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Try to buy through a TO like Ski Independence or American Ski Classics or you might find them on Travelocity/expedia etc or ask your hotel. As above ticket window and even JHMR website prices seem extortionate because they know they are a destination resort and once you're there you aren't going to not buy a ticket because of the price.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
darbyrw, might be worth a look, though currently showing no deals, but that might change as the season nears.

http://www.liftopia.com/ski-resort-info/state/WY/Wyoming.htm

Almost used them last year, but managed to get a thirteen day pass at the same rates as buying several seperate tickets (not for JH, but Panorama). They seemed professional enough, but bear in mind they required paying via PayPal if you're outside the US, and as I didn't ultimately use them, can't actually vouch for the service they offer.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Usually you can get cheaper tickets through your Hotel or Apartment provider. Have you asked them? Or if you are going to do a course such as the Steep and Deep camp you could ask them.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BCjohnny wrote:
darbyrw, might be worth a look, though currently showing no deals, but that might change as the season nears.

http://www.liftopia.com/ski-resort-info/state/WY/Wyoming.htm

Almost used them last year, but managed to get a thirteen day pass at the same rates as buying several seperate tickets (not for JH, but Panorama). They seemed professional enough, but bear in mind they required paying via PayPal if you're outside the US, and as I didn't ultimately use them, can't actually vouch for the service they offer.

Liftopia is professional enough. I used it often. It's order web page is a bit irksome. But I'm using credit card instead of PayPal...

However, I don't recall seeing deals for JH.

For short stay, the best is to get a package deal with lodging and lift ticket together. You can see the listing through Jackson tourist office.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Another vote for American Ski Classics as they are good on prices however IIRC you have to book 4 days or more with them for JH. You can probably pickup a ski and stay deal at your hotel as Fatbob mentions.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy