Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

~~ Tignes on the [very] cheap 3rd - 10th Dec ~~

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
To register interest Click this:

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 27-09-11 0:46; edited 6 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Share your Travel Details
Travel Details List
Event Phone List
Summary
Date: 3rd-10th Dec 2011 (or part week possibly)
Price: £404 (less for triple)
Includes: GVA Transfer, 7 nights hotel (bed in twin room), breakfast+dinner, 6days Full Area lift pass.

If you couldn't make the dates of the PSB11, all is not lost snowHead

I've been offered a limited number of beds (20 or so) in the same hotel as the PSB for the following week (Sat 03 Dec 2011 to Sat 10 Dec 2011).
However, while the hotel was opened especially for us for the PSB week, this time we would be getting the space in preference to another group so it wouldn't be appropriate for me to say "yes" and then turn up with just 3 or 4 people Confused

One more thing - there is also the possibility of running a part week from the first Saturday up to Tues or Wed as there are ectra rooms available then but this would be dependent upon enough people wanting to do this to make a special mid-week transfer cost-effective.

I've just been made this offer but I need to respond quickly with a commitment to prevent the place being booked out to someone else.
So please indicate above if and to what degree you are interested in coming.
If there seems to be a good level of interest I'll commit to the rooms for us and open it up for booking.

Obviously this wont be the 'bash' event that the PSB is eg. there wont be the ski testing and the boot fitters and many of the 'star' instructors of the PSB will be off to fulfil their Winter contracts elsewhere, nor will we have quite the same economies of scale but... it's still quite an epic bargain considering a lift pass for the whole EK domain is included in the price snowHead

The price will be: £404 for the week
and like the PSB, includes:
- 7 nights accom in the Curling, Val Claret, Tignes
- Breakfast & dinner every day
- 6 days full area Espace Killy lift pass
- Transfer from/to Geneva

Also, similar to the PSB, there will some triple places available at a reduction of £33 per person.
Are you up for a cheap (full) week in Tignes?
Oh yes, Yes, YES!!!! All week!
A snowHead

Yes, almost certainly.
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead

Hopefully so...
A snowHead

ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry I can't make this as I have an exam at Gatwick on the 9th....otherwise I would have gone! It's a bargain!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
need to check work but i`d say i`m in
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
is this week a go or a no go if it is still on can you give me an idea of transfer times so i can try and tie some flight times in with that. thanks
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
All the attention seems to be going towards the PSB week, for understandable reasons, now that we've got renewed availability - I just wasn't sure how many people might have not been able to go that particular week, who would have appreciated the option of a similar deal the following week.
Clearly not so many Smile

Barring a sudden rush of interest, I think we should probably regard this week as a non-runner.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
When the history of snowHead bashes comes to be written, in view of the weather this week and last I suspect this thread will merit a footnote.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
James the Last, Too true rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
So he does maintain his record of always booking the snow then - maybe just confusion over the week... rolling eyes Wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy