Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort suggestions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello!

I need some snowheady input please.. Looking at going the week of the 7th to 14th +-2 days. Only real criteria is.. it needs to cheap as possible with a skiable area of at least 80km, more the better.. obviously. This would be for two people, one of which needs full ski hire, and I only really need boots.

Had a look at all the packaged holidays but cheapest I'm finding with all that is about 600..

I don't mind going DIY, and its preferable if I have to get there on my own. Would probably drive over. I was thinking of Grindelwald?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Which month are you going may help? rolling eyes snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You want it as cheap as possible, and you're thinking of Switzerland? Is it 1st April already? NehNeh

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Sat 24-09-11 18:14; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry for being a numpty... January! (...2012)

DIY Grindelwald comes out almost the same price as a TO package to France but I get your point that CH is probably quite unrealistic in the grand scheme of things for a cheap holiday.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Timmaah, Formigal in Spanish western Pyrenees is was you ask for, with near 130km of skiable area, and in the french alpes I can recomended to take a look for Les Sybelles with the 3 main resorts Le Corbier, La Toussuire and Saint Sorlin d´Arves, Its the 4th biggest skiarea in france and cheap, and it has 312km of pistes,, http://www.sybelles.com/en/index.htm
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Timmaah, the cheapest way to do it is to wait until about Tues 3rd of January and book then. You can't guarantee which resort you'll be going to, but you can at least try for an area which has good snow which is important in lean snow years. There will be deals, they will be the cheapest way of doing it. DIY is expensive in comparison.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy