Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort Suggestions - group of 5(ish), mixed abilities

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ray Zorro, I'm going to have to up my game if I want to match D G Orf's total, only got to mention La Rosiere another 182 times.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Manda, If I had the choice of the resorts on or around the Sella Ronda circuit/tour or the PDS I would choose the former - and I used to have a flat in Chatel.

I would not read too much into what the Good Skiing and the other thing guide says, it sounds like it is referring more to the tour route than what the area has to offer more in general. There is some serious off piste skiing to be had - Val Mezdi is a famous route that you would need a guide for. Arabba has some steeps and the WC slalom run at La Villa will test your edges and technique.

Other features of the area include the Hidden Valley run accessed by the cable car at Lagazoui. If you look up hidden valley on google groups there is a fair amount of info on this in rec.skiing.resorts.europe

Good luck with your quest.

CP
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
D G Orf, you do it for the love of the region....or wENGEN Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy