Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Xmas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am trying to organise a small group (perhaps 4 people) to go skiing at Xmas (24th December). We are all 50+ and we would like to go to Austria, possibly Obergurgl. Anybody got any groups already going to join up with or do you know of some good deals?
David
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
NorthernLight wrote:
I am trying to organise a small group (perhaps 4 people) to go skiing at Xmas (24th December). We are all 50+ and we would like to go to Austria, possibly Obergurgl. Anybody got any groups already going to join up with or do you know of some good deals?
David
Hi David,

I'm toying with the idea of joining a group for Christmas 2012. Primarily to cut the cost. I ski (reds and blacks if I must) my wife does'nt ski but likes to sit at the bottom of the slopes and watch the antics, drink coffee/wine/beer/g & t but not all at once. We would be looking for Half Board or Chalet. Hope this helps, Chris snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi David,

Can't offer Austria or 23rd Dec, but if you are not fixed on that see posting re Meribel on 16th if that is of interest? 2 double rooms available, fully catered, to take the 4 places we are not using in the chalet of 14. We 2 are in your age group but the rest are close family, in 30's except 2 late teens, all keen skiers.
Regards.
Jonathan.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi All

I usually organise a group xmas trip away every year and this year we have booked into the fabulous Chalet James in La Tania in the three valleys.

We went to the same place last year but due to all the cancelled flights due to the bad weather we only managed 3 days out of the 7.

The chalet is excellent and the food is amazing!! There is the added bonus of Free wine and beers all the time!

We are a mixed group of intermediate/advanced skiers and boarders with ages from 30 and 40 something. We currently have 6 places available out of 12

We are all up for a laugh and a good drink, theres no bad personalities (hopefully we wont get one either:) and we generally all hang out together

The room config at the moment is 1 couple, 1 girl, 3 guys, so ideally we need another girl to share and that leaves 5 beds, so work it out. All the rooms are twin ensuites.

The base holiday cost is £422 plus your flights and transfers and of course liftpasses and hire and the list goes on.....the usual ski second morgage

More Info is here http://www.skipower.co.uk/Chalets.asp?res=1&cha=3

if you are interested in coming along contact me on 07793 235770 or kevjager@live.co.uk

Kevin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Kevin
I know you are going a different date to me so although I would love to come on your trip, it doesn't work for me. Shame as we had such a good time a couple of years ago.

Hi Chris
Are you still looking? I have three people now but still looking for more. 24th December until 31st December.

David (david@e-Felstead.net)
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi David,

thanks for the offer, but we're fix up now.

Chalet in Les Carroz, Grand Masif.

Chris
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy