Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Spare Place - Male or Female - Alpes D'Huez March 12

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Someone has dropped out of our booked trip to Alpes D'Huez departing on 10th March 12 from Gatwick - so there's a spare bed going in a twin room currently inhabited by a female who doesn't mind sharing with a male or female if you don't!

The package is in a 4* chalet at a very reasonable price and includes breakfast every morning and dinner for 6 nights. This is a ski-in/ski out location about 20 mins walk from the town.

There are 9 in the group at the moment - of varying ability from beginners to intermediates aged from late 20s to mid 40s. There are some experienced boarders in the group too.

It would be great to fill the 10th space again as we'll qualify for a further discount, the price including flights, transfers and chalet/food (but not including ski pass, ski and boot hire) is £639 - not including the extra discount of £45 should we get that elusive tenth person!

Feel free to get back to me if you want more details!

Thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Potentially may be interested, have 1 trip booked but would love another however struggling for others to be able to make 2 trips. Do you have further details of accommodation? Which TO are you using? Also what is the lift pass cost? (lazy i could look but if you already know). Would anyone tagging along ideally be withinh the age range of the current group? Thanks
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome to snowHeads Parsniptoast, snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Is it that time already? wrote:
Potentially may be interested, have 1 trip booked but would love another however struggling for others to be able to make 2 trips. Do you have further details of accommodation? Which TO are you using? Also what is the lift pass cost? (lazy i could look but if you already know). Would anyone tagging along ideally be withinh the age range of the current group? Thanks

I booked the chalet for the ski-in/ski-out location and as long as there was a bed, food and hot water I wasn't too bothered but you can check the website for more details if you want them. We're going with rocketski.
The lift pass, I believe, is about £189 which includes a day at Les Deux Alpes too, but again, the website has more details.
Not sure what you mean about ages, we range from late 20s to mid forties and are all fairly laid back but if you can ski all day and then party til the wee hours you'll probably find us too boring since we will likely all be tucked up in bed before midnight!

If you are still interested let me know, I have a couple of others who have also said that they may be up for going but nothing definite yet so I'm still hopeful Smile
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello I wondered if this is still available as I'd be really interested.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
HannahDenyer, Yes it is! Please let me know if you want more details than have been provided above. snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hi, just wondering if this place is still available?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Parsniptoast, Hi, is the place still available? If so, I'd be happy to book/pay this weekend (I'm away at the moment).

Thanks,

Chris
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy