Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra £477 all in

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Saw a deal advertised in local holiday hypermarket this morning. Andorra 22nd Jan BB in apt for 4 inc lift pass and equpt hire. Seems a good deal. I don't know any more than that though.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Depends where it is really - Pas, Soldeu, El Tarter would be good.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It will probably be one of Crystals Ski+ package. I have been on them before and find them great value.

But with Andorra it will depend on the resort. As stated by Smokin Joe Pas, Soldeu, El Tarter would be good. Arinsal is small and you would get bored in a day unless you are a complete beginner
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm not thinking about going, thought it may help anyone looking for a reasonably priced deal Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
22nd Jan be a bit early for Andorra. They get their best snow in March.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.

http://youtube.com/v/AbQfXnFnbGg

http://youtube.com/v/OhRbzIBLXkQ&feature=related

We had similar conditions 2 weeks before Xmas, although last year was not too clever, it was as good as most places in the Alps.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Snapzzz wrote:
It will probably be one of Crystals Ski+ package. I have been on them before and find them great value.

But with Andorra it will depend on the resort. As stated by Smokin Joe Pas, Soldeu, El Tarter would be good. Arinsal is small and you would get bored in a day unless you are a complete beginner

Unless the link and conditions allow access to Pal.....even then it's still a bit limited IME.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Andorra is the deepest and best powder I have ever had. Don't write the place off, the dumps are epic.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
With Arinsal the lift pass includes Arcalis which, although you have to take a bus (free) to get there, it's arguably the best skiing in Andorra.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I agree about Arcalis - about an hour and a half by bus from Arinsal IIRC? I had a car when there, but seem to remember someone mentioning that journey time.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Me and my bro are off there with snowdome 29th jan.
first time boarding away as were both beginer's am really really excited.
We got all in, including lift pass, insurance and 3* half board and taking our own gear for 677 each.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy