Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to board and ski in eastern europe?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am going for a season skiing and boarding from early next year ( from jan/feb) and am not sure where to go yet. Looking for an area which will have a high level of skiing and boarding available but am also looking at cross-country skiing which should be good (as have yet to try).

Main priority is good snow, heard stories that some where in Slovenia or Slovakia is some sort of powder bucket but not sure where. Does any body know where the best snow is around eastern Europe?

Also would like somewhere where there aren't mad queues, as Bansko i haven't heard good things around that time of year.

Resorts looked at so far are Jasna (slovakia), Bansko (bulgaria), Bled Bohinj (Slovenia) and a few others.
Going to get some sort of job out there as well.

If any one has any wisdom on such things, especially where good snow is , much thankful.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hugthesnow, Macedonia and Kosovo have alot better snow than those you mentioned, and are cheaper to
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Interesting article that could help you

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2011/jan/04/balkans-skiing-snowboarding-resorts

Out of interest, why Eastern Europe? Apart from anything work should be much easier to find in Western Europe although I can't imagine it's going to be easy finding seasonal work anywhere if you want to start in Feb
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
eastern Europe mainly due to the price but if there are any other good such areas...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hugthesnow, Other areas to look for is the pyrenees, France/Spain lower price than the alpes and good snow, the best parts is the central and western Pyrenees
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy