Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler in minuature

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This may have been posted before, but in case not or for those who missed it. It's wonderful.

http://youtube.com/v/YDBc0tfCM14
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
quality vid
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley

By the same guys who did the Jackson Hole vid IIRC

http://youtube.com/v/t8r5TUvljG4
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Obviously a one trick pony production company.

Curiously I was thinking of treating myself to Whistler this Christmas but that vid has dampened my enthusiasm. Lots of queues, full car parks, off piste tracked out, huge road, generally looks more like Europe than I had thought in my mind.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tiger2, nothing like Europe at all, the queues were much worse. It was even more expensive.Snow was wet and sticky. Visibility awful (foggy a lot of the time), and that flight...................
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tiger2, We went just for New Year once and was very disappointed with the cost - everything had a "special" Christmas price. Cost a third more than going at Easter which has just the same number of bank holidays in ? Also there was too much snow so they had shut most of the tops for avalanche risk cutting the ski area to well less than half. I would say go later in the season.

If you miss school holidays the queues Hells Bells, mentioned are not that bad and are managed very well. They do get bad on a Saturday with the locals coming up if the snow is good. Yes it is foggy too but no worse than Italy last year. They do need to upgrade lifts and they have a plan including opening up another 2000acres soon but they blew all the money on the Peak2Peak. It isn't consistently voted no1 for nothing.

You never use a car park (transfer from airport and walk everywhere) and the one in the film is CP6 or 7 which just happens to be well up the hill. You should see 1,2,3 if you want to see full, well they were until they started charging for them. Huge road is the Hwy 99 to Vancouver but the town is out off it and is all pedestrianised. Off piste is in huge demand on a day like that but there are 5000 acres of it to go at. I am guessing as the whole place is 8000acres.

yep flight is long but it takes a day traveling anywhere so it aint that bad.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jake43, a bug travelling back though. Hanging round for hours for a connection.. I've never had such prolonged bad visibility in Europe. Only one day of sun in 12 days.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PS the rest of the family loved it though
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hells Bells, Its overnight so as long as you sleep on the plane it is fine. The real pain was having to go via Heathrow. You were unlucky, but you cant get that much snow without cloud.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy