Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier looking for companion/s

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am a solo skier of intermediate to advanced level (not off piste) traveling to the Sella Ronda in Italy (will be based in Canazei) from 7th to 21st of January 2012. Looking for someone of the same level to share the slopes. Know the ski area extremely well so can guide without map.[/b]
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
LANCE, welcome to SnowHeads snowHead - can't help with your request, but doubtless someone who can, will be along soon Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
LANCE, it is also worth keeping an eye out on the Resort Reviews area of the forum for the "Sella Ronda" thread which will probably emerge again for the season 2011-12, often people post there if they are planning a trip.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks SteveM for the tip. Will do that.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Lance, I'm aorund the same ability and looking to get awa this weekend around that time. Can I ask how old you are? Thanks
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Adam P

I am 55 years old
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Lance - If you wait till February and come to Arabba, you will have lots of companions at the Birthday Bash!! snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Touretteski, Love to be there but have booked flights and accommodation already
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Welcome to sH snowHead
Pretty sure I've seen at least 1 thread with other snowHeads in Canazei in January. It'll be in either the Organising trips or the Resort Reviews sections (probably the latter).

Might be be worth editing the thread title to include Canazei / Sella Ronda? (think you can do that if you edit 1st post?)
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
LANCE, Have a look here - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1866867&highlight=canazei#1866867
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
see reply below.

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Tue 20-12-11 0:12; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
LANCE wrote:
I am a solo skier of intermediate to advanced level (not off piste) traveling to the Sella Ronda in Italy (will be based in Canazei) from 7th to 21st of January 2012. Looking for someone of the same level to share the slopes. Know the ski area extremely well so can guide without map.[/b]

Hey Lance, I am still looking for an ski-companion for this area, preferably mid January. I have been to Sella Ronde 3 times before and I love the area. I am an intermediate skier, did the round itself 3 times in 2 days, last year, from Ortisei.
None of my friends has time to join me, so I look for some company. I'm a 51 y.o. Amsterdam guy.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy