Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes - Les Melezes 9Nov - who's going?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all
Just thought I'd find out if anyone else is doing the Ski and Board Camp deal between 9 and 12 Nov.
Would always like to bump into (and have a pint) with a SH....... and I can get tips to not spend so much time face down in the snow Wink
Cheers
Alan
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try Rorie, of this Ilk:-
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=79210
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
AlanB1976, I am looking at possible going but not to the camp just a three dayer, subject to an operation on my knee.I was looking at Friday flights with a monday night return. Possibly. Depends on work as well, I went in May fro three days and would like to go again. Are you going with your friend or on your own?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
On my own Sad
That actually doesn't really bother me. I'm there to spend the days on the slopes trying to not fall and the will make new drinking buddies in the evenings. Although, having someone to dig me out when I go head first would have helped.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have a room reserved for that weekend but who flies out of London (Stansted, ideally) in November?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
no idea.... I'm new to this side of the world
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I don't think you'll get a flight out of Stansted. Easyjet fly out of Gatwick and Luton. also try BA from Heathrow and Swiss Air heathrow and london city.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm not going, but it's exciting to think the start of the season is so close. snowHead Would recommend some lessons with Evolution 2 (I think that was the name). Mountainsun can fix them up - we had some terrific lessons with Kevin; highly recommended but I'm sure their other instructors would be good, too.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Lessons this year can be booked with Rorie or Gavin - www.skiandboardcamp.com/coaching.html
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Already spoken with Rorie Smile
Now I just got to save up for them Sad (they not expensive, I just got no money left)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy