Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

France: Les Arcs 2011 / 2012

Poster: A snowHead
Got a question for the regular les arcs goers. me and the g/f are after group lessons (staying in arc2000) i've spoken to ESF and i'm less than impressed with the responses from them (it appears they can only answer 1 question per correspondent) Anyway they are saying their group lessons are mixed nationals e.g. french and english, while this dosnt bother me per se the thought of lessons being instructed in both languages puts me right off. do they not do deadicated english group lessons at all? I am half tempted to book with spirit1950 even though its a little less convenient.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Russeh, French and English only, you are lucky. Our kids have had lessons with Spirit1950, English, French, Russian and a few others nationalities, nothing we could do about it but all was good. Its not an issue, you never know, the French in the group might have been civilised and taught English. If you really want to be guaranteed a single language group go private.

Also if you have issues with ESF answering your e-mails why not ring them? I have booked private lessons with them and spoken to them a few times, really nice crowd.

+33 (0)4 79 07 47 52
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

the French in the group might have been civilised and taught English

or they might even be sufficiently civilised to be pleasant and welcoming to foreigners who expect to go to France and not hear any French. wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
pam w, A shocking idea wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowHead What an amazing day!! snowHead

Having looked out the window this morning and saw all the fresh snow, we managed to get out and up on the mountain quite quickly, spending the whole day around the Arc 1600 forests before skiing down to Bourg.

First only the Cachette Chair was open, but that still gave access to loads of off piste. It was level 4 today and all higher lifts remained closed. The tree runs on the left and right were great. Vis at the top was poor, but once in the trees the only problem was the powder going up into your face!! And trying not to hit a tree!! Ouch! Evil or Very Mad

By mid morning the new Mont Blanc Chair also opened and we then switched between the two trying different routes until well into the afternoon. It was almost like a race, seeing who could be first to put new lines down the deep powder runs hidden in the forest. Toofy Grin

You could go anywhere, but watch out for the large cliffs in the forest.

By late afternoon, we headed down to Bourg off piste from the top of the new Mont Blanc chair almost the whole way, even being able to ski over the roads. The only problem being the barbwire fences hidden under the snow.

With tired legs, another great day came to an end. It has been a while since I skied powder up to my waist at times. Take a look at the photos in the picture section of my facebook page, link below!!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
thefatcontroller, pam w,

haha lets hope they are civilised Laughing Laughing its been about 10 years since i spoke any french. So its perfectly normal then with the mixed groups and we'll only get the same with spirit by the sounds of it? i think on that basis we'll just book with ESF, the price is good and apparently the one in 2000 is pretty good. We considered private but the other half likes the idea of the social side of group lessons. Thanks for the contact info i will try giving them a call Smile
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Another big dump last night, after 50cm plus on Thursday night. If I can get out of our house up the steps, looking forward to another great day. The locals say it is the best start for over 20 years.
We were skiing in the trees yesterday, of course, up & down Grizzly & Derby mostly. It was a little foggy at the top of Derby lift, but soon cleared on the way down. I skiied through the trees all the way from the top of Derby to Vallandry centre, then finished off by going down one of my favourite pistes - La Combe (yes, the drag was working again!). It was almost dark when I arrived home at 4.30 pm. but I didn't care.
Keep on snowing, more forecast for the weekend!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SNOW, WEATHER, LIFTS and OTHER INFO for TODAY in LES ARCS (Here is a copy of today's conditions posted on my facebook page for those that like to follow the current conditions in detail.)

Update. The links are still closed between all stations. due to weather conditions and TO MUCH SNOW!!

If you are driving out, take great care, I saw another car sliding into the barrier this morning.

WHAT IT LOOK'S LIKE OUTSIDE: (From ME!)
IT IS STILL SNOWING! That is all I can see outside right now. The vis is almost zero and it has been snowing quite a lot. There is snow right down to the valley so anyone driving needs to take great care.

STATISTICS: (at 8.30am each day) (Pisteurs)

Altitude: 1620/1800m, 2040m, 2400m, 3000m,
Snow depth: 150cm, 205cm, 275cm, 305cm,
Temp: -0.9, -1.5, -4.6, - 8,
Risque d’avalanche (1 à 5) : 5 risque TRES FORT
Last snowfall : 40 cm Le 31 Déc. 2011

WEATHER & FORECASTS OF THE DAY: (Meteo)
"Notice of heavy snow" until the afternoon. BAD weather (the mountains are completely covered in cloud) with moderate snowfall until mid-day which should then weaken significantly (expected between 20 to 40 cm extra around 2000 m). The wind is still strong at altitude.

TREND FOR THE NEXT DAY: (Meteo)
Tomorrow the conditions should progressively Improvement throughout the morning with the sun's return around midday. A Sunny afternoon, with soft light and high clouds. The wind will continue to weaken.

THE LIFTS THAT ARE closed TODAY: (Pisteurs)
SECTEUR PEISEY-VALLANDRY : Ouvert
SECTEUR 1600 : TS CLOCHERET / TSD ARPETTE
SECTEUR 1800 : TS GRAND RENARD / TC TRANSARC 2
SECTEUR 2000 : TS COMBORCIERE / TSD BOIS DE L’OURS / TS LANCHETTES / TC VARET / TPH AIGUILLE ROUGE / TS GRAND COL / ST JACQUES
SECTEUR VILLAROGER : TS DROSET / RHONAZ, PLAN DES VIOLETTES DECALES

LIAISONS with other areas: (Pisteurs)
AIGUILLE ROUGE : FERME
TRANSARC 1 : OUVERT TRANSARC 2 : FERME
LIAISON ARCS 1600/1800 VERS ARCS 2000 : FERME
LIAISON ARCS 2000/VILLAROGER : DECALE PAR TK RHONAZ
VANOISE EXPRESS : OUVERT
LIAISON MONTCHAVIN-LA PLAGNE : OUVERT

THE BEST PISTE TODAY: (Pisteurs)
SECTEUR 1600 : CACHETTE & GRANGE
SECTEUR 1800 : VAGERE
SECTEUR 2000 : MARMOTTES
SECTEUR PEISEY-VALLANDRY : TOUTES LES PISTES

TIPS OF THE DAY: (Pisteurs)
GOOD NEW YEAR to you all!
After snowfall of 48 hours (70cm's new cumulative snow depth) excellent snow conditions: snow, light and fluffy. Stay on the open pistes, secure and marked, and we are at avalanche risk 5 (very high risk) on a scale of 5. The area of Peisey-Vallandry is particularly recommended today with its wide selection of forest pistes or that of the Granges (alt. 1200 m) below Arc 1600 on the slopes of Willow Wood, with return by funicular.

The connexions between the slope of 1600-1800 Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry and Arc 2000 valley / Villaroger will be closed for the day because of bad weather and winds high on the mountains.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowcrazy, Sounds like thier maybe to much snow before long! Shocked I hope all the roads are open when we all arrive in 2 weeks time to Arc 2000. Puzzled
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
sat in la vache for coffee.
Never seen so much snow here.
just been told 2000still closed.
Avy risk 5

rumoured derby may open.

Vallandry is fine,
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Main road between Aime & Bourg St Maurice closed by Avalanche for a lot of the day apparently - people trapped in cars. Chaos in B-st M Confused
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
genepi, Road re-opened at 12.30 no one in the cars was hurt.
www.ledauphine.fr
Quote:
Les grosses chutes de neige ont fortement perturbé les retours de vacances ce samedi en Savoie. Surtout en Tarentaise, où la RN90 a été coupée sur 9 km entre Bourg-Saint-Maurice et Aime au niveau de Bellentre. L'avalanche qui a obstrué la chaussée a enseveli deux voitures qui ont pu être rapidement dégagées. Les passagers n'ont pas été blessés. La circulation a été rétablie à 12h30.

Heavy snowfalls severely disrupted holiday returns this Saturday in Savoy. Especially in the Tarentaise, where the RN90 was cut on 9 km from Bourg-Saint-Maurice and Aime at Bellentre. The avalanche that blocked the road has buried two cars that could be quickly cleared. The passengers were not injured. Traffic was restored at 12:30.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Boredsurfing, Very Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
allanm wrote:
sat in la vache for coffee.
Never seen so much snow here.
just been told 2000still closed.
Avy risk 5

rumoured derby may open.

Vallandry is fine,

I think I would have booked in for lunch at La Vache, if it is under the same management as last year the food and service was great!

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Sat 31-12-11 17:19; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
CP, It is, & it is Toofy Grin
latest report
Today I made it a late start as the lifts did not open until after 10am. The snow was ok at first, but started to go off by the afternoon. The vis came and went all day and did not improve much. The snow falling started to turn to rain at 1800m by around 3.30pm, but has now changed back to light snow higher up I have just been told.

The top of the forest area was ok off piste, but with a level 5 warning you had to be really careful and on the shallower slopes the snow became heavy and wet going into the stations. Sad

They are hoping to open more of the higher lifts tomorrow. We shall just have to wait and see what the weather does!

Bourg St Maurice was a carpet of white snow today with cars sliding around everywhere. If the snow on the roads freezes tonight you will have to take real care driving anywhere. The route between Aime and Bourg was closed due to an avalanche today, but is reopen now. My friends took between 2 and 4 hours to get from Moutiers today, but I think the traffic is moving a little better now.

Hope you all have a good NEW Year's Eve tonight and best wishes for the coming Year!! Very Happy
snow conditions
surfski, I thought you had booked seven days if blue sky?
ski holidays
chrisb, Well im really hoping so! Toofy Grin A nice big dump just before we ge there then perfect blue sky every day with loads of fresh power. Fingers crossed snowHead
snow report
Hi I'm staying in Peisey from 29/1 for a week and I'd like to do a day tour. Can anyone recommend where I can hire a guide?

Cheers Phil
ski holidays
Got back from Les Arcs on 29th, had a great 10 days.
When we left the latest big dump had just started, but the season has got off to a great start.
Great skiing right across the domain. Had a wait a few days for the slopes to be made safe after a L5 avi hazard, skiing to the background noise of cornices and slabs being dynamited was quite unique.

However, twice in ten days the funnicular was out of service - a right pain. On what must have been the busiest day of the year so far - Dec 28 - the funnicular broke down and there must have been 500 people trying to get back down the mountain by 4.00. The funnicular car park was rammed to well over capacity, I have never seen so many cars.

After an intial chaotic 45minutes the funnicular staff sorted a (huge) line with the support of the gendarmes, and two coaches started to move people down to BSM - a very slow process. As the light faded some people decided to ski down, ok for the more comptetent - but there were people who could hardly snow plough or side-slip setting off on what was going to be a traumatic experience.

OK for those who were staying in resort, but the funni is an essential for those who travel up and down. Just hope the fault gets sorted.
snowHead
snow report
Happy New Year!!!

More snow than I have seen here, at least that I can remember, only problem is that it's heavy, not so bad higher up, but skiing above 1600 first thing was.. well.. difficult.

Met up with snowcrazy mid morning at the igloo to make a group of about 12. Played around the Grand Col... all great fun... must go faster... must go faster... repeat... there were a few having that problem though, it certainly wasn't 18 inches of fluffy powder, but quite challenging - at least for moi. There were at least a couple of snowmen at the bottom of the hill!!

Cheap lunch at Mellies in 1950 and I split off with codger (bad name mate) and family & Pete & family - damn these kids are good skiers!

Took it slightly easier and finished at Arpette for a very civilised beer before returning back to Vallandry.

Great stuff...!!! And I have to suffer another two weeks, terrible!

Took a couple of pics..... sorry just the £30 P&S today.

This unfortunate person also appears in the bottom picture.... picture doesn't really show how steep the pitch was though.

snowcrazy (2nd from left) leading a 'sub-expedition'....

Very Happy
The afternoon group, bar me.. of course. Very Happy
snow report
Hello there you wonderfully snowy bunch of snowheads,

I decided that it was probably just easier making my own account thing so I don't have to get dad to login. You have the joys of me posting you lovely snow reports for the next week, aren't you lucky? Wink

We, in other words my mother, my father and I, arrived here yesterday night and then promptly went out to celebrate the new year. We didn't stay out that late but being woken up at 9:15 is not nice, I didn't hear my alarm either. After the usual first morning faff, a late reintroduction to our skiing legs and a few quick runs in the 2000 bowl, which presented us with nice snow on the pistes to get us going, we met up with a bunch of 'interesting people'; including allanm and snowcrazy. We promptly desended upon Grand Col after learning that it had opened. After deciding to take the off piste route down I soon learnt how heavy the snow actually is... Although I didn't fall over like some people, (see picture above). It was nice to be able to put some fresh tracks down on our first morning. We had two runs on the Grand Col going down adjacent to the chairlift before mother decided that it was time for lunch, apparently falling over alot is hard work. We ate in 1950 before deciding to head over to the snowparc. The pistes on the way down weren't as busy as I thought they would be, but there was still some bodies to avoid. At the snowparc I engaged in some healthy compettition on the Border Gliss, which resulted in a rematch which I won, before going up Clocheret. The snow on Clocheret was heavy which made my plans of working on my carving interesting. We then proceeded to the new Mont Blanc chair, merely because we felt like it and then had a gentle-ish ski down to Arpette, taking the blue, where we had a drink before returning to our apartment for an early finish.

The temperature was nice the whole day, in other words I could still feel my toes and fingers at the end of the day.

In conclusion it was a pretty good first day! Smile
snow report
CodgerJr, super report snowHead
ski holidays
Quote:

being woken up at 9:15 is not nice

well it jolly well should be when you're in a ski resort with loads of snow, CodgerJr, wink Welcome to SHs. snowHead
snow report
CodgerJr, great report, I am very please to see that expensive education has not gone to waste snowHead

The forecast for tomorrow is interesting! It might rain, might snow, might be windy, might be poor vis. I think tonight the French meteo have just about covered everything.

We shall have to look out the window in the morning before planning the day I think. Twisted Evil

Good pics Allan. Even with your little camera you do a very good job!
latest report
Looks as though it's snowing very heavily in Les Arcs right now!
snow report
Hi Snowhead! Coming out to Les Arcs on the 3rd March, very excited, seems our group snow dance is working so far!! I am coming out with a very mixed group of 16 skiiers. Based in 1800..staying at La Thuria (sounds a bit ropey!) The OH is coming out for her first proper ski holiday. She has done some lessons at our local dome, and managed a weekend in scotland ok. I'd like to get her some group lessons for the first 3 mornings while we are out there. Have looked at ESF and they only do private lessons or 6 day packages. Realistically would prefer not private as she wants to make friends and find people to ski with for the rest of the week. Any ideas /suggestions that allow me to burn about for the first few days and not be in the doghouse would be very gratefull received!! Will continue doing the snowdance here in leeds! Very Happy
latest report
Yesterday was a great day, misty early on, but cleared by lunchtime. The sun came out, and I had a great tour, starting in Peisey, moving over the top to the 2000 bowl, and almost everything was open, except Comborciere and Aiguille Rouge. The snow was immaculately groomed on piste, still heavy off piste, but now with a little crust formed by overnight frost, great for the darksiders, but not so great for those with 2 planks strapped on. I had a bash at the side of the piste, just managed a few big turns, but not easy, except at top of Varet bubble, where the snow was at its best (higher up). Then I moved off towards Bois de l'Ours chair. I was very tempted to come back down under the chair, but I was dying to try the new Mont Blanc chair in 1600, so I headed for Clocheret chair, then straight down to Arolles piste, little used, but one of my favourites. I zoomed down, passed 2 other skiers on my way down (really busy), then headed for a bite of lunch at Cairn restaurant, not far from the symbolic dome at 1600 village. I had a great plat du jour - chicken, mushrooms and spaghetti + delicious sauce for just over 10 euros, and was back on the piste in less than 30 mins, in spite of the fact that the resto was packed.
I then walked up the piste in only five mins to catch the new high speed 6 man chair. At the top, as Snowcrazy has said in a previous post. the pisteurs have not really shortened Deux Tetes black run, just a short turn round for me at the top, under the chair and back down Belvedere blue towards Arpette resto & 1800 village.
I got my skis waxed & sharpened at Intersport in double quick time - thanks Cyrille. He knows I live in Peisey, and I wanted to catch the Transarc bubble to midstation to get back in home territory before the lifts shut. But unfortunately the Transarc bubble was broken down (technical reasons) A short moment of panic, till I realised that the old Villards chair was still running. A quick sprint up the slope, but I was in plenty of time, not yet 4 o'clock. So back through the woods to Peisey sector & up Derby chair for a gentle ski down L'Ecureuil & home.
This morning was dull & grey, so I decided to do some more snow shovelling, and have a day off. It didn't matter, looking at the web cams, the visibility seemed a little tricky higher up, and then it started to snow again about 11 am.
I had definitely had my best day so far,yesterday, a great start to 2012, with more snow falling from leaden skies today. I had a quick walk to the village at luchtime, Le Solan was packed out & Christophe had a big grin on his face - go away, I'm too busy, come back at teatime for a beer, he shouted, as he disappeared toward the kitchen, so I did..
For those coming out in the next few weeks, you should be licking your lips in anticipation, brilliant conditions in prospect once the sun comes out. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, the weather forecast on Les Arcs radio forecast this morning - very cold temperatures in the next few days - -13 degrees higher up. Get those thermals out!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
It's me, again...

So today was interesting... After negotiating a decent-ish wake up call with mother we reached the meeting point without any problems. We met up with pretty much the same people as yesterday which was nice. We skied down to the Derby lift taking an off piste route which had trees in it, needless to say it was one way to make sure that my brain was actually awake, the snow itself was still heavy. We then went up Derby and carried on to the Peisey chair taking the pistes, Combe was lovely because we didn't stop and just let our skis run; I got most of my speed fix but not quite all of it. At the Peisey chair we met up with some young people, 3 boarders and a skier and then made our way back over to the Derby lift going through the trees. I love that tree run because of the end. We headed over to Villaroger, after debating whether or not to take the Transarc because it kept stopping we eventually got on at mid station. Once we had done the 'shoooooooosh' on the way over it was decided that we were going to have a little bit of an adventure, the DFC protocol (inside joke but I felt the need to put it in) was initiated around this time. We skied, minus mother who took the piste, under the Plan Violettes chair. The first section was lovely, the snow not too heavy, the fall count for the day at this point was around 4. The second section of this route proved to be slightly more challenging, with quite alot of 'tumbles'. Dad fell over, as in properly fell over, according to him it was 'a stupid fall', saadly no photographic evidence. (I was told that I couldn't say anything bad about mum today because apparently I said enough yesterday...) We continued down to solliet taking a route in the trees, as the snow became heavier we deiceded to escape back onto the piste. Dad 'chose' to stay off piste which led to his second fall, he is currently mending his ski from this incident after it collided with a rock. Around then I think it started snowing, I wasn't really paying much attention to the weather if I'm honest. We had lunch at Solliet, for a whole hour, once we were all well rested we headed back out. We were greeted by at least 2 cm of freshly fallen snow, it was brilliant. We went down the black, which had what could technically be classed as untracked powder but I'll just call it soft snow, and continued down the pistes to reach Villaroger in order that we could say that we had skied from one end of the Les Arcs area to the other. We slowly made our way up all the chairlifts but found that Droset and Comborciere were closed, there went our plans to do Malgovert. After learning of said closure we had no other choice but to take the track to Pre St Esprit, this was not met by thrilled faces on the boarders obviously. Once we got there, it was decided to call it a day there because everybody needed to get back to where they are 'situated' so we said our goodbyes and waited for the bus, (I was not walking to the chairlift). Once we got back Mum thought that Dad and I would still want to ski... as if. So our day basically ended there.

The temperature was cold with the snow making it feel even colder. The visability was dodgy in the morning but ended up becoming worse once the snow began to fall.

It was a good day, the snow and routes were good but the fact that once you got off a chairlift you looked like a snowman was a downer.

snowHead
snow report
CodgerJr, Great report, couldn't add word-wise apart from good call on snowcrazy to bus back to 1600. Incidentally, the Mont Blanc lift was pretty bleak, as well as the whole run back to Vallandry.

fj, We blagged it onto the closed Vagere the other day after missing the Transarc, Chantel, which shuts later will also do. It's not such a panic from 1800 as you can hike to the Beldevere, done that many times in previous years.

Just a couple of pics from the day.. which was not really that great for photos...

The solliet - rather nice lunch.

The other one I took today... Vis wasn't great.
ski holidays
Nice pics! So much snow..

Enjoyed your report CodgerJr, I'm amazed you know where you went, I can never remember haha.
snow report
Great reports codgerjr, really helping me build up a mental picture of how much fun you're having! I can't wait to get out there myself! Keep up the good work and enjoy the snow!
ski holidays
fj, CodgerJr, top class reports, great stuff and whets the appetite for my imminent trip Very Happy
snow report
CodgerJr, another great report. Thanks snowHead

I will try and start a Jan 2012 photo album on the Les Arcs Winter facebook page tomorrow with pics from the last few days so that you can match these reports with the photos of where we were skiing each day. Then all you will need is a piste map and you can join us in virtual space as we are playing in the powder each day. Toofy Grin

allanm, Nice pics again.

After we left you we headed down into the forest from the top of the Mont Blanc chair back down to Arc 1600 through the deux tetes which was quite fun for a last run of the day with the fresh snow of the afternoon. I hope it has stayed cold higher up for tomorrow morning so that the new snow today gives us some more fun in the morning. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
fj, CodgerJr, great reports. I enjoyed reading them. Its getting me very excited now. Not long to go, only 11 sleeps. Very Happy
ski holidays
Today was why you pay for a lift pass. No time for pics, except for a couple of snaps on the way home.....

latest report
allanm, lovely photos. Keep them coming!
snow report
allanm, great photo looking north to Mt Blanc.
snow report
allanm, terrific! snowHead
snow report
Just back from 10 days in Arc 1600 and we had a fantastic time. For people who go regularly this is really a bit of an update about the changes.

This Christmas to New Year period was much quieter than previous years with very few queues. we never saw one at the Arpette all week and the new Mount Blanc lift completely cuts out the queues at the Cachette.

The new extended Mont Blanc piste does not really damage the Deux Tetes piste but does shorten it by removing the flatish bit at the bottom.

The Spar in Arc 1600 is now a Sherpa and has lost the butchers. There is some prepacked meat on sale, but on a number of occaisions they only had a tiny bit of meat left. THis is a big detriment to the resort.

Just note that Pizza Charlotte shuts at 22:00. WE got caught out arriving in the resort at 22:30 and were only saved by some pasta in the cave and bacon we bought with us.

The snow was fantastic

We spent over an hour digging the car out on Saturday night only to be frozen back in by the snow ploughs on Monday. While chipping away at the ice with an ice axe (kept in the cave for the summer) a Generale de Eux van stopped and the driver just loaned me his snow sovel. I really find the people of Les Arcs friendly and generous.

We hired a guide for Friday the 30th who took us on some interesting routes down to Nancroix. We only just made the 16:00 navette by me standing on the step of the bus while my wife skied up, removed her skis and boarded. We then had 4 minutes for the Piessey lift and 7 for the last Chantel. And this was a day when many areas were closed.

John
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy