Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

1 or 2 places available with 10 other snowheads les Arcs 14th Jan 2012 - NOW FULL

Poster: A snowHead
I have booked a ski trip to Les Arcs for 14th January for 1 week in a catered chalet in Les Arcs 2000 for a group of 10 skiers. However, as the chalet holds 12, there are two places left should anyone be interested in joining a very easy-going group of snowheads.

The package (with Thompson / Crystal) includes flights, transfers, 1/2 board catered chalet, AND lift passes (local). The chalet (3*) is ski in - ski out.

(All-in Price for all the above including lift pass was £684)

I have booked for 10 but the chalet holds 12. The normal rate would be much higher, but the agent has told me that if I add another 2 to my party they will do the extra places at the same price. (it's an extra £35 for ski carriage if needed).

The group comprises one lady and 9 men, aged mainly in their 40s and fifties although there is one man aged 23 and one older male snowhead. Most of the party are skiers I've met through my previous snowheads trips, such as the birthday bash and EOSB. Although I can't make the birthday bash this year, I do hope to be on the EOSB !! All are competent recreational skiers skiers and most are fairly comfortable on blacks.

I would need a commitment prety quickly at that price, assuming the 2 places haven't been booked by anyone else (at the full price!)

If you are interested please PM me ASAP, with some info about yourself and your mobile phone number and I will get in touch. First come first served ! (You can add to our party or book directly yourself on-line)

Update: Both places now taken.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 12-09-11 22:52; edited 13 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
graham90, Happy Birthday mate. Cool Very Happy

I'm probably going to Austria the week before, otherwise I would have been up for it. snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers GeePee. Hopefully see you on the EOSB then as I can't make the BB this time around cos of work commitments.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ps I can see from the scrolling banner that I've no chance of keep my being a year older quiet then !
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
graham90, pleased to hear you guys and gal are coming to Les Arcs. Hope to meet up with you all whilst you are out at the Crazy Fox or down at George's Wine Bar in Arc 1950. If anyone is into a bit of off piste drop me a PM. I have just started the new thread for this coming winter and will be updating it from time to time over in the snow reports section with the latest news about the area. have a good holiday!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
graham90, I'd like to join up with this group if possible but am just the one for this occasion.

Anyone else fancy making up the last twin to join this group?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SteveM, it would be great to have you along Smile and renew aquaintances. I've updated my post - we need one more snowhead to make it a full house. Anyone interested in joining this gourp of snowheads please PM me ASAP with some info about you and your mob no. and I'll give you a call.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SteveM wrote:
graham90, I'd like to join up with this group if possible but am just the one for this occasion.

Anyone else fancy making up the last twin to join this group?

SteveM, would be great to see you again and ski with us!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
surfski, I'm looking forward to it too, seems to be getting closer to happening snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SteveM, thats great, who else is coming Puzzled
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
surfski, that would be me. Just waiting on green light for holiday dates from work, hopefully tomorrow after chatting to graham90, today
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The wonders of snowHeads! snowHead
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
SteveM, and chrisb, welcome aboard! Great to hear you've both booked OK. Very Happy Looking forward to the trip.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
graham90, Brilliant news! snowHead Now Graham, can you order plenty of deep power for that week with plenty of sunshine wink
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
graham90, Wow you certainly did order some deep powder snow this last week. Can you please order a few more dumps between now and January 14th please. wink
ski holidays
Well what a week it was. The wonder of snowheads
ski holidays
chrisb, It certainly was. I'm having withdrawal symptoms already and want to go again this year.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy