Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FIS Opener in Solden - state of the glacier

Poster: A snowHead
Samerberg Sue wrote:

I'm there live tomorrow so it will be fun to see how things pan out!

thats amazing!!! have a great time.
Its a major ambition in my life to see a live world cup race!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
prick_with_sticks, get yourself out to Schladming for the Night Race, loads of us out at that , it´s probably my favourite race all season.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kooky, I will look into that immediately! hopefully within the next few years, we have lots of plans already for the next few coming seasons.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Start list up now, am sticking with Rebensburg to take it, Maze and Pietiele Holmner to podium. I would love Görgl to be up in the mix, but I think her nerves won´t hold. Bet she sets a good pace in the first run with bib no 1 Very Happy http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=66680
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sharon1953, rjs

my point was that it's not on normal eurosport live on sat morn.... I saw the highlights in the planner on sat eve...

But as robboj points out, it's only on HD channel live... Shame
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cresswell80, I'm amazed it's on at all with all those other "main stream" sports on like watching tadpoles swim round a bucket filled with water! rolling eyes
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hmm, so if I'm stuck at uni with SkyGo or SkyPlayer, we can't see everything live, just highlights? There are the womans highlights this evening I think and it looks like there is something live tomorrow morning at 8:30ish.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
What a cracking start!! I have got everything crossed for Görgl, and I DO mean everything lol, this is where the psychology of the sport kicks in now.........stay focused Lizzie Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
12.40 Eurosport 2 for the second leg live. its not on the schedule but thats what they said on the hd coverage.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
start list for 2nd run http://www.fis-ski.com/pdf/2012/AL/5096/2012AL5096SLR2.pdf

wouldn´t be surprised to see Fenninger sneak a podium place, she is so motivated. Also look for start no 35, 14 to race Jessica Depauli , she is a youngster the Austrians are touting as a real talent, 1991 YOB.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I reckon Vonn could take this now...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Booger Vonn won Twisted Evil Not the result I wanted but free wifi means I can post!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Samerberg Sue, the best on the day won.

I am so thrilled for Görgl, that will be a major boost to her confidence.
It didn´t look as busy up on the hill as last year Sue, or am I mistaken?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kooky, I was at Stubai skiing instead, SaraJ and I decided we'd seen the Ladies so we would watch the men tomorrow instead.

From the TV it looked quieter, but I'll update you tomorrow from the actual slopes using the free wifi in the restaurants.

OMG I'm listening to Nick Fellowes drivel on via Eurosport right now! He is such an awful commentator. So full of himself and name dropping like nobody's business. He was a damned good skier for a Brit, but just did not have that bit extra needed to break into the real racing scene like the Bell boys did.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Samerberg Sue, I couldn't be bothered waiting for the second run on Eurosport so watched it live on Das Erste, thought the commentary was much better. May see if I can get the French audio for Eurosport tomorrow.
snow conditions
rjs, How did you tune into Das Erste? If you can pick up the Austrian network you will get way better coverage. But I never managed that in the UK. I don't think you'll get the French TV coverage as they do not show as much as the Austrians and the Germans. Maybe try and pick up Eurosport Europe and select the commentator. Anything has to better than Mr. Fellowes!
ski holidays
Samerberg Sue, get yer ar$e over on the WC predictions thread and join in ...I will buy you a Jagertee Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
Samerberg Sue, I have an old analog dish, it gets Eurosport International plus the German channels. I think there are alternative audio streams for Eurosport.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy