Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski wear?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know when TKmaxx will get their ski clothes in?

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 2-09-11 14:37; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lydart, From past experience can be as early as September. Oh, thats like now.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lydart, it's been in our local TK Maxx for a couple of weeks now
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I better get looking then i do like a bargain Very Happy Anniepen, have u seen anything good?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
From past experience TackyMacks tend to put skiwear in their larger stores first, none in our little corner shop version yet.........
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Time to see if I can beat my £300 Rossignol jacket for just £25 then.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hells Bells, wow thats a deal!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
not sure what has hapend to tkmax as far as the beter branded stuff is concerned but from what I got told is that since the cut backs in public spending on the high street in general stores no longer carry as much stock as they used to so resulting in less clearance stuff from good quality outdoor shops in the past I have bought Halti,Phenix,Rossignol,Spyder and Nike Goretex gear from the north west stores but the past year was lacking in quality gear.The gear you can get is good gear for what you pay but its no different than say Go outdoors or Winfields store prices.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Lydart, I'm not looking this year, so can't advise anything, soz Sad
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
goint to head to a tkmax at lunch, so will chk them out.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
was in tkmax at lunch, they have ski jackets in stock but no salopets, Strange! rolling eyes
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
cathalibm, thanks for your update, looks like they are starting to get some ski wear in Very Happy strange no salopettes rolling eyes hopefully they'll be in soon Very Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
M and m direct.com is quite good for ski wear although usually a little bit later in the year. I got a nice pair of Nike acg salopettes and a belly ha son ski jacket last season for about £60. Quick delivery and a very reasonable returns policy.

Rob
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi this is Aimee from TK Maxx. You should now be able to find Skiwear in all of our stores. You can also find the same great ski brands with up to 60% off RRP online too at tkmaxx.com

Thanks a lot.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
TK MAXX, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy