Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flatmates Required for Season 2011 / 2012 in Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Doing a season in Tignes this winter and looking for flatmates to share with from 1st Dec through to early May.

If you already have an apartment and are looking for an additional flatmate, or if you haven't sorted anything yet but are looking for someone to share costs with then please get in touch.

Cheers Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi! Are you still looking? I havent found anything yet as I was trying to find a job first, but I'm up for looking for a flat then finding a job when I get there... Although I have no idea if thats a good idea?
Let me know what you reck
Davs
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Guys - have you seen this site? http://www.theangelsden.com/
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
chocksaway wrote:
Guys - have you seen this site? http://www.theangelsden.com/

Thanks, yes have emailed them Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm not sure there's any shared operators in Tignes (please let me know if anyone does find any), www.theansgelsden.com are a good way to try and form a "group to share with" and then you'll need to find a property!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snofox, If you can't find anything then maybe you could consider long stay living in the shared/hostel-type accommodation in Tignes Les Brevieres? I know a couple of people who've done it before and said it's fine (although Brev is not as lively as the other villages, but is very nice anyway). It may not do for the whole season, but could get you started? Try http://www.chaletchardons.com/hotel-lodgings.html
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi guys and girls,
I've found a few places that I'm keen on in Tignes, Val Claret. Now I just need 3 or 4 people to share with. Anyone keen?
Cheers
Abi
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi there, im interested in sharing for the season. Im easy going and fully house trained! what sort of price ranges are you looking at?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
willcomber wrote:
Hi there, im interested in sharing for the season. Im easy going and fully house trained! what sort of price ranges are you looking at?

Hey there - have just PM'd you. Let me know if you don't get it, they seem to be running slow at the moment, and can email you the details.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi again, snowfox did you get my pm? If not my email is will.comber@live.com. look forward to hearing from you. Wil
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Will - have just emailed you direct Smile
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snofox wrote:
Hi Will - have just emailed you direct Smile

Hey there

Just sent you the details with the links. Sent from my other email address by mistake so you may need to check your spam.

Jo
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
hey, do you guys need another??

My email is taylor_hawkins_twin@hotmail.com nd I've got a job starting 17th December, and this area would be ideal!

Let me know! I'm 26 male who's outgoing and can't wait to find some powder with people!

Dan
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hello,
I am also very interested of a bed in val claret, le lac or lavachet for the season!!!

Sen me an mail or pm me here on snowheads.

Im an fun 21 years old swede.

//Sebastian Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy