Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TR (with lots of pics): Let's stop at a gas station and get some food - Chile 2011

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
nice Cool
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not very busy there is it ?

Great post.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Muy Bueno Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Must be 10 years ago to the day I was hitting the same lines - brings back great memories. You hit the jackpot with conditions as well!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wow....thanks for sharing chaps. Quite amazing.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Stepping up the summer trip reports to another level here guys FKNA. We need a :yourock: smiley here.

Horizon good to see you happier wandering around in steep place again Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
What Swirly said. You all rock for getting out there and doing that!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Spectacular pics

Bit extreme for my taste but looks like you had a great time.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
horizon wrote:
... proceed to terrorize the La Nona bar with a playlist of ZZ Top, AC/DC, Metallica, Rammstein, Placebo, Nirvana, Iron Maiden, Sepultura

Take out the Placebo and possibly the ZZ Top and add in some Slayer and you have a pretty damn good mix there...

Sweeeet pics - Super C looks good! Am suitably jealous - had vague plans for a S.Am trip this year until impending fatherhood got in the way...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
fantastic- thanks
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bump (because this TR should not fade away into obscurity just yet).
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Great trip report, at this somewhat depressing time of year (well for me at least with no actual trips booked yet) this is the sort of inspiring stuff that keeps me going.

Please satisfy my curiosity did the "K2 team boarder" actually ask/expect to get fresh tracks?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
betterinblack, hadn't seen your question before. The K2 chaps did ask us if we'd let them go first to get a nice shot. But as they arrived to the top a good twenty minutes after the last of us, we said "nice try, but no". The camera guy then said "yeah, I understand, I'd do the same". So a very reasonable conversation.

offpisteskiing, I think they didn't have Slayer, we were trying to get that in. On Placebo we'll have to agree to disagree wink
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
missed this thread first time around but man that is some great stoke and fab fab fab photos... snowHead
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy