Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

new ski boots and where to buy in uk

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are looking at gettings soem new ski boots for next season and wonder if anyone has any recommendations.
We are in the East midlands and figure Tamworth might be a good starting point
any advice, comments ?

In case it makes a difference we are both intermediate skiers doing a couple of weeks a year, (normally in Canada)
Not off piste stuff
thanks
Rob
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.solutions4feet.com/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'll throw another recommendation in for Solutions 4 Feet
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rob and sharon, there will be a zillion people recommending solutions4feet. Colin Martin=snowhead CEM.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob and sharon, I bought my last pair from Solutions4feet and my wife would be quite entitled to shoot me if I take her anywhere else
Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob and sharon, another vote for Colin at Solutions4feet, he is a god Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There are a lot of knowledgeable boot fitters around and i'm sure some won't agree with me but try some ski shops, go to the one at tamworth i've heard some good reports from there, you aren't committed to buy even when trying the boots on, you get all the advice and fitting free with the boots i also found that they will give you a few months warranty on the boots, if you have any problem with them you can take them in and they will sort for free.
Have fun finding a new pair of boots Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rob and sharon, + another one for Colin. Mrs Ski has also bought touring boots from Lockwoods in Leamington Spa.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rob and sharon, You've been around on here for quite a while. Don't, whatever you do, use the search facility.....
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Another shout for Lockwoods in Leamington, have been exellent with myself, 'rents and sister.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rob and sharon,
Quote:

You've been around on here for quite a while. Don't, whatever you do, take any notice of Guvnor.....
Fixed.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Lydart, all boot fitters worth the job will fix boot problems ...mostly for the life of the boot or at least a year or 2 ...a "couple of months" would worry me a lot...but you did say that boot fitters would disagree with you wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
CEM, I know what you're saying i just wanted to give another option as i know how expensive bootfitters can be, the price you pay for a professional boot fitter should give you a good amount of time (if not the lifetime of the boot)to go back and get your boots sorted whereas a smaller shop where you just pay for the boots and nothing else i still think is good if they offer 6-12 months free fixing then the option of going back whenever you have a problem but paying for the cost of the repairs. This obviously doesn't suit everyone just thought i'd say Very Happy
I think it also depends on your budget wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy