Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hokkaido 2012 - advice sought

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

Wondering if anyone can help me with some advice. I'm thinking about spending 2 months in Hokkaido next season. I'd base myself somewhere (probably Niseko or thereaouts) but would be looking to ski some other places too.

What I'm trying to find about is some long-term accommodation options with cooking facilities but not a shared dorm or similar - does anyone have any recommendations or advice on places to look?

Also would hope to get myself some wheels of some description so I could be mobile for day trips etc. Again any tips on this would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mike Pow is probably the man to help you on this.

There are lots of options for long term accomodation around Niseko. I couldn't give you any specific recommendations though, as I only head down there for overnight/2 night trips.

For a car, possibly best just to rent for the days you're planning to travel to other areas. I imagine long term rentals would be expensive.

Sorry that's not that informative, Mike no doubt will have alot more to offer.

I live north of Sapporo, give me a shout if you want someone to ski with when you visit the areas around Asahikawa. (Asahidake, Kurodake, Kamui etc)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy