Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Group Ski Trip 17 - 23 Dec 2011 - Spaces left

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ski trip for Ski and snowboarders - all welcome. - all inclusive

Dates:
17 to 24 December 2011
We will depart London late 16th Dec (19:00) and should be able to ski on the Sat afternoon.
To get home before Xmas the coach will leave the slopes a day early. So the coach trip will be returning on Friday 23rd in the afternoon to get us all back before Xmas. It will mean 6 full days skiing.

Where
As it is early in the season, I have booked a resort with access to a glacier, has a large ski area and has something going off the slopes as well.
Tignes has the best ski area I have ever ski’d. I would go there every year but the fact is, it is usually too expensive to do so! This year it seems we have hit the jackpot! It is huge (265km), you can ski over to Val D’Isere, get an express funicular to the top of the glacier at 3500m from resort level, which in itself is at 2100m. The UCPA is ski in ski out and is situated a short rope tow from the front door. You can ski back. This resort caters extremely well for all levels. There is plenty for all to ski. It is so vast that is able to be very beginner friendly as well. Has loads of fast lifts, long cruising runs and is just the best place I have ski’d. It has decent shops, a few bars and generally a very nice place to ski.

Accommodation:
Again, we are off to the UCPA as they offer fantastic value for money and we get entertainment, subsidised bar, lessons, ski hire and loads of brilliant food! Some rooms are twins, others in fours. Last February I stayed in a twin with a balcony and en suite facilities. So it will be mixed size rooms. More later though.

Costs
Only £576 for everything. Lessons, transport, glorious food, ski and boot hire, accommodation and a full Espace Killy Lift Ticket. Everything. I have finalised a deal with Action Outdoors for this package to Tignes, provided we get 40 people going and are able to pay deposits within a month. I will send out a voucher code soon and you then use it to book yourself on the trip. Any questions please get back to me.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very interested.

Have you set up a group on Action Outdoors? Or do you just go through the normal process and add the voucher code?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Rob, great to hear it. I have got the voucher codes so they will add you to my group automatically according to the voucher code.
If you want any info or to chat let me know.
Codes are with Coach:

Ski or Snow Half Time Voucher code DSTIG-01 £576
Ski or Snow Beginners Voucher code DSTIG-02 £593

Beginners must take the beginners course.....no discussion – it’s Full Time Instruction, so a bit of a bargain.

Bookings should be completed Monday – 28th August for the discount to be valid.

Donovan
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi All , voucher codes have been extended till 9 september. £100 deposit needed
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Donovan,

Are places still available on this trip?

Jane
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Donovan - again, the same question. Have 5 days' holiday to use this December, and really fancy some skiing!

Best regards,

Suresh.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy