Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Deux Alps in Chalet accomodation - your tips and advice?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

We are going to this Chalet L'Icheve in Les Deux Alps in February 2012 and I can't find any reviews so I was hoping someone may have been here before and could give us some info.

This is our first Ski holiday and we wanted to do a catered chalet rather than a hotel, so any reviews or advice regarding the Chalet or the resort would be appreciated

Thanks

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 27-07-11 9:32; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Appletot
It's a Crystal Chalet so any previous reviews won't really be much use as the chalet staff will almost certainly change each season. And it's the quality of the staff as much as the facilities that'll make a difference.

Also, if you've already booked then you're a bit late to be looking for reviews - they might scare you!

Seriously though, the chalet looks fine, 200m to the nearest lift, 5 mins into town. Les Deux Alps is a good resort for your first ski holiday - lively with lots of bars, cafes and restaurants.

These 2 threads are a couple of years old but not much will have changed:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=25610

This thread has 30 pages - some of it will be drivel!
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=20285&start=1120
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks so much for the info - I had seen the chalet in a couple of brochures so I was hoping it was ok but I was surprised that I couldn't find anything reviews wise at all. Hopefully we will get a good cook and a good group of people for our first trip. Thanks again
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Appletot, Also, you might want to change the thread title to a more generic resort-info request without the chalet name. More people will read it and there are quite a few L2A experts out there.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have take your advice and made it a bit more of an open question so hopefully we will get some more info

Thanks for your help
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Also, if you've already booked then you're a bit late to be looking for reviews - they might scare you!

that's what I thought, too. wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy