Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to snowboard - the Telegraph suggests five resorts ...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... which are:
Avoriaz, France
Chamonix, France
Sauze d'Oulx, Italy
Mayrhofen, Austria
Davos, Switzerland

Peter Hardy explains why, and where to stay. His selection of the Hotel Arabella Sheraton Seehof in Davos promises:
Quote:
what has to be the fastest internet connection in Switzerland. Bill Gates stays here for the annual World Economic Forum.

Is Bill Gates a snowHead, though?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Avoriaz is great terrain and full of boarders (pretty good ones aswell). Sauze d'oulx was pretty good although I have to confess to the nights being "pretty heavy" so may not remember too much. Sestriere had some decent runs (linked to Sauze). Know people who have been to Mayherhofen and rate it highly. Davos is interesting though.......
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I liked snowboarding at Sauze - well the first time I did, the second time I went I broke my collar bone on the first turn on the first run of the first day.... Embarassed

But Les Arcs is pretty impressive for snowboarding, loads of wide and empty runs to get those all important turns in and avoid the ski schools. found that some of the runs in Sauze were completely taken over by ski schools which made things interesting!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Been to Sauze 3 times now i think and going again in Jan (not my choice but the organiser!). It's a great area, tons of wide pistes and lots of off piste to play in. It's also not been very horrendously busy when i've been - the lifts being slow are a huge pain though! Thankfully, this year, they've replaced the horrible 2 man death trap that goes up from the main area in Sauze Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sauze - watch out for the Olympics, I think they're due to close large parts of it though you should be OK in early Jan.

I'd of thought Sauze had too many drag lifts for Boarders ??
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've never experienced ques like in mayerhofen i dont rate the terrain either night life was top notch though. compaired to les Arcs its ist shocking.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy