Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Obertauern transfers from Salzburg

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Emmeline & Mattmulkeen...

Habersatter changed all kinds of things following the next season or so....

They now offer a pretty well organised and reliable coach transfer service to most of Amadé and Obertauern too I think (I haven't cheked of late).
Still can be left hanging around a bit waiting for other flights to come in but you can't guarantee not doing this wth any shared transfer company unless you have about 6 to 8 pax.... and if you do it is normally cheaper to use a direct service.

Salzburg airport wesbite list a few reliable and good companies that serve the purpose....

http://www.salzburg-airport.com/en/passengers-visitors/arrival-parking/bus-train-taxi/taxi-transfer-service/
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ray Zorro Very Happy.
Mattmulkeen - no worries, hope you enjoy it. Not sure about the waiting, best thing would be to contact the transfer company and check with them. Good luck Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Could anyone give me some up to date advice on this subject? My husband and son will be arriving at Salzburg Airport on Monday 2nd January (lunch time) and then need transfers to Obertauern, returning on Monday 9th January. As there is only the two of them private taxi would be expensive. We've used shared shuttle services before to Scheffau and I'm thinking this is probably the best option. Thanks for any help.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I went with Habersatter last April. Shared transfer, but as it was nearly the end of the season, we had no other passengers on either leg. Easy to book online and were professional and reliable. They called the hotel the evening before our departure and confirmed the departure time. Very reasonably priced - I think it was €54 each return.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Same as the above. As OP I should darn well have come back confirming that Haberstatter were brilliant. Also, Hotel Steiner was amazing. Spa facilities, food, staff, room, locality to ski area- awesome. Have a great time.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Emmeline, I always use these guys; www.findtransfers.com. The job goes out to loads of transfer companies, and you can then pick the best quote and the company that seems best to you. The companies also have reviews about them.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The link a couple of posts above is still active and up to date! No big changes around here other than all the companies now offer a reliable shared service!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
+1 for Hotel Steiner
Stayed there a few times and going back this winter
Not cheap though
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks guys. I have contacted Haberstatter. Hopefully will hear back soon. I have booked Hotel Solaria for them as we all stayed there in 2009 and 2010 and were more than happy there.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy