Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

French resort (Morzine/Chamonix) - ex-hire piste skis for sale July 2011?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi to all Snowheads currently in France.

I'm currently in Switzerland (waiting out a thunderstorm) and looking for some ex-hire all round piste skis to complement my powder & touring skis, to do my BASI 1 & 2 on and also for future piste pleasure. Prices here are very high due to the exchange rate, but i've got some Euros stashed under my bed....

So is anyone in Morzine or Chamonix (or nearby for driving over the border) who can tell me if there are any good deals on ex-hire skis in the French ski shops at the moment (July 2011).

I don't want to drive over and find that there are only MTBs and walking boots for sale.

Thanks loads for any info
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Clive
I bought some ex-rentals at a good price at the end of last season from Jamie at AllMountainRental in Morzine. The rental shop is closed for the summer now but they have a coffee shop which is open. Try dropping them an e-mail (info@allmountainrental.com) to arrange something first.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Montriondskier

Thanks for the info.

All sorted

EvilClive
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy